1. Default Fastest mule to level 30?

I've been making some mules to collect those 90% scrolls for tomorrow's Hot Day. I'm planning to make a few more, since:
    a) My bishop is currently since in a power gap of sorts (can't kill bosses to get cubes at a reliable rate -> can't upgrade damage to kill said bosses) a.k.a. I really need it :(
    b) Nexon doesn't seem to have an official stance against farming one-per-account event handouts
    c) Many people do it, with no backlash from Nexon

... at least, that's what I tell myself to justify doing this.

Buuuuut .... disregarding the ethics of abusing the event ...

What's the fastest way to get mules to level 30 so that they can accept the Hot Day rewards? (or Zero to 110) I've been able to make Luminous mules to level 30 in about 5-6 minutes during 2x (with a bishop helping out); I'm wondering if somebody has a magically faster method of going about this?

2. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

No idea but just some food for thought

I dont think anyone knows how the scrolls will be distributed (i.e. do you get to pick which scroll, is it random, is it by class etc) so to play it safe I guess you should make a whole bunch of mages :s

So Lumi's sound good.

3. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

You're not going to find any other class faster than Luminous, the quests get you to level 30 in no time at all.

4. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

Reflection is basically haxor for 100-130. The bouncing range, especially up and down, is ghey, especially with the increased spawn rate till every 4 seconds, it's madness in places like Blood Harps.

Hadriel

5. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

make sure the mule being used has the same weapon type (1h, 2h, (m)att)
    the scroll given depends on that.

6. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

Any idea what happens to spearmen in particular? I mean their main weapons are 2h attack but they can also equip 1h attack weapons :x

7. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

Just curious, where do you train your luminous to get to Lvl 30 in 5-6 mins?

I've been making Kaisers and Kannas. It takes me about 9-10 mins during 2x EXP event by training at kernings square. It would be great if I can cut that time in half.

8. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

if you made the accounts early they'll prob be chain banned

9. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

I hate how people abuse events like this.

10. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

Edit: No point.

11. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

IIRC adventurers were given a choice, (1h matt for mages, 1h/2h att choice for else) but for spearmen in particular... I wouldn't be too sure :/

12. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

Haha thanks for the reply even though the scrolls clearly wont be coming to GMS for a while

13. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

Aren't they coming today? (21st)

EDIT: wait what they took them out NOOOO

14. Default Re: Fastest mule to level 30?

Nope

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=71066