1. Default Zero Skills Dcing

Is there any way to set up your computer so you don't DC when a zero come into your map? They are dcing a lot of ppl at HOH.

2. Default Re: Zero Skills Dcing

its pretty dumb that it happens

3. Default Re: Zero Skills Dcing

You'd think a major d/cing issue involving the brand new class would take top priority, right? =/

But yeah, it's a huge annoyance even to fellow Zeros, it means that partying with other Zeros in the Mirror World dungeons is impossible Dx

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Zero Skills Dcing

Wasn't there a very similar case just like this with another class or some skills? I remember DCing lots of people by mistake, because I never knew I was the cause for DCing the map.

5. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

In v55 or 53, I don't remember, all Mage skills dc'd people and did like 30 dmg.

Oh the fun times people had...

DC chance goes down dramatically if Zeros don't tag.. But that's a serious limitation :[

6. Default Re: Zero Skills Dcing

Piercing Arrow (Marksman) would D/C people if it was above level 30 because it added an extra line of damage to the skill.

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Pierce hit another mob at Lv 32 but the animation for that extra mob hit wasn't created for very long time.

8. Default Re: Zero Skills Dcing

I remember this happening a long time ago when Nexon broke mounts (including Corsair's Battleship) and made them lag/DC everyone on a map. I did it several times on accident.

Oh, and when my Mihile had green skin and using the Link Skill on another character would cause a map crash. Good times, good times. Pretty sure I'm the only one that ever reported it and got it fixed, huehue

9. Default Re: Zero Skills Dcing

I think you should be fine on not disconnecting people as long as you don't tag. I think the crash has something to do with having both characters out at once attacking.

Whenever other people are around me I just stick with using only alpha and I've never crashed anyone once.

10. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Corsair Mount Skills were the worst.

11. Default Re: Zero Skills Dcing

I had my 0 friend showing off her skills on ardent and I never dc'd... or this just happens on hoh?

12. Default Re: Zero Skills Dcing

No, it happens when you tag and are actually attacking the monsters. I think it might be with the dark red numbers.