1. Default 90/80% Scrolls and Soul Weapons

So assuming that the scrolls are untradeable and are indeed the 9att's what do you guys think is a good weapon to scroll? Assuming that it is indeed a hot day as the notes imply.

Making a preemptive Knuckle either way for the 6th hero.

As for soul weapons I found this thread: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=69231

Does anything other than the 4 listed give % stat/ignore/boss? And how do those "potentials" work anyway? Are they added directly to the weapon or do they also stack like the attack as you gain souls?

2. Default Re: 90/80% Scrolls and Soul Weapons

No idea about the soul weapons but personally I'll be trying to scroll an empress 2h mace with the 9att's to then upgrade to a sweetwater hammer later (not sure if that transpositioning thing is available now though ;-;)

3. Default Re: 90/80% Scrolls and Soul Weapons

I'll be able to say in a few hours since it takes 3 days to unlock everything for the ship.

I'm thinking about making something to sell since I have an extra few. If they end up being tradeable I'd probably do my Zero's wep(s) for the lulz instead of the knuk.

4. Default Re: 90/80% Scrolls and Soul Weapons

So these are in game, are the enchantment scrolls? I got it from the zero dungeon.

5. Default Re: 90/80% Scrolls and Soul Weapons

Nexon staff said we're not getting soul weapons unless they revamp & improve the soul weapon system
    they prob did not properly remove the codes from Mirror World

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: 90/80% Scrolls and Soul Weapons

Source?

7. Default Re: 90/80% Scrolls and Soul Weapons

He probably means the Better Maple survey. Which isn't definitive proof that soul weapons aren't coming, just that a developer dismissed them as --not good enough for the game--.

8. Default Re: 90/80% Scrolls and Soul Weapons

Yes, from the Better Maple GM Official response. i dont have the link. Their response was that they feel Soul Weapons are not balanced for GMS, and want to increase the bonuses.

Although, he did not reference a time frame, Waltzing from Nexon forum announced that we were not getting Advanced Options. He is Nexon staff.