Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Notice] Give Us Your Feedback

1. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

I answered 4 questions and got a message telling me that they weren't interested in hearing what I had to say.

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

I think we honestly should be VERY WORRIED about this.
    They are essentially stuffing the ballot box by throwing out the surveys that disagree with what they want.
    And then they are going to present these results as representative of the whole community, when it clearly isn't.

3. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

Me too. I'm gonna fake some answers and see if it works this time.

4. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

It's perfectly normal to not care what people who aren't your target have to say about a product you're not offering them.
    You want the opinions of the people representative of the audience you want.

5. Trump minus th money

The problem is we can't be sure what exactly they are planning to do with this information.
    What we do know is that they can't gauge how they would benefit from gaining people interested, versus what they might lose from customers who would be opposed, if they outright throw away the opinions that don't agree with their aim.
    I think they need to focus less on the people representative of the audience they think they want, and more on the audience they already have.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

They did have a "I don't usually like games of that type" or something of the sort.
    And I got those questions for Mabinogi and Vindictus, possibly because I'd responded that I heard of them but never played them. (But I also said that about a dozen other games, and they didn't ask about those).

I'm not in NA either.

The first four questions are demographic (age, gender, what platforms you have, what game genres you like) IIRC, so if they tell someone they're not interesting after that, it's not because of dissenting opinions.
    They might not want you data if you don't own a PC or don't like MMORPGs, or if they already have a ton of answers from 18-year-old males.

7. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

Nor are you in a blocked Region.

8. Trump minus th money

They rejected my entry after like 20 questions.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I actually finished the survey and got asked a bazillion questions.

10. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

Rejected after like 5 questions zzz

But at least I got to mention how I wouldn't ever recommend maplestory to a friend.

11. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

That was my logical, none conspiracy reasoning for being turned down.
    I can see there being an amply data supply for male 20 year old gamers, so...
    Last edited by Frostilyte; 2013-12-20 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Random "maple" in the middle of a sentence...

12. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

I guess they don't want me either. Damn honesty getting in the way of 100% positive reviews!

13. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

Rejected after saying I wouldn't recommend Maple to a friend.

14. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

Was also rejected a question after saying I wouldn't recommend maplestory to a friend. illuminati??????

15. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

Well I wasn't rejected even though I did say that I'd never recommend Maplestory to a friend, so there are other factors involved for those who got rejected.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Yeah, I also said "Very unlikely" and was still able to continue. These other factors are weird.

17. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

I'm still not getting directed to the survey I'm interested in.

18. Default Re: Give Us Your Feedback

lol'ed. Got accepted.

Lots of pay to win questions, "Why not come back to Maple?" questions, Mabinogi, and Combat Arms questions on my end.

Edit: I feel like that "How much NX did you spend per month?" determines if you get rejected or not (if you answered you wouldn't recommend MS to a friend).