Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Can you transpose onto a SW item that's already been scrolled, and does it still take all the scrolling results of the material item? I want to throw some scrolls on my SW so I can use it while perfecting an Emp weapon.

2. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

I'm assuming yes, since all SW Equipment that is transposed ends up being average + scrolling results of material items (i.e. SW Weapon has a maximum of 9 slots when hammered, while Empress Weapon has 10 when hammered, so I assume it completely ignores whatever stats are currently on the untransposed SW weapon).

3. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

yes you can. but the transpose will ignore all additions on the sw (except maybe if sw is fusion anvil) and only account for sw base stats, and the transpose material (+ stats).

4. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

would icog be the way to go for scrolling sw gloves?

5. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

If you can manage to find GM GFAs I would think that would be the safest way to get the highest stats, keeping in mind that getting more than +5 with icog is fairly rare (on stuff that I've scrolled with icog, ~+2 - +3 is average). But hey, if you're lucky at scrolling...

6. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Icog can also raise the other stats, and if you have the money, you can use return scrolls till you get good results.

I dropped the zero 100% golve scroll and will probably toss a few icogs on later.

7. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

A question to people that already transposed the items.

If i have a 150 atk katara (example 65 clean and 85 from scrolls / aee) and decide to transpose it to sw katara.

Will i be left with 150 atk or sw katara will keep its stats and the 85 one will be added to base sw stats?

Asking cause i've heard 2 different opinions about it so i guess its safer to ask here since many ppl already did it.

Thanks

(sorry if someone already asked the same)

@SaptaZapta

Wow that was fast lol ... Thanks alot ^^

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You get the 85 attack added onto the base stats of the sweetwater katara (note: base. doesn't matter if the sw katara is 2 attack above average, those 2 attack will be lost).

9. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

An interesting thing happened on my voyage. A Monster Life monster spawned...under my ship.

There's certainly a place for a hidden mob to spawn when a boss appears.

10. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

I actually teleport down there if i use chaos lock on certain stages..

11. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

So can Zero and a few other classes. This doesn;t really confirm anything other than there is a secondary platform under the ship. You can also walk on the water as it is a platform. If you use certain attacks (like Zero's wind skills) you can see effects hitting the invidiable mob, but they don't show any damage (or even miss), there is not indication they actually are damaging/hitting anything.