Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Wow, my bad for aiming high with blaster. Thanks for the tip

2. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

O.o I got it to hit at a very high angle too(kinda funny looking), pretty much the only time it doesn't hit is with the lowest angle and the magic arrows seems to not care about range just what you're hitting and I figure it out thanks to DI.

3. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

"

I bought this dbg at +8 90% scrolled for 1b, and just used a 5star + 2 8atk scrolls to finish it, thinking I would use this as a temporary dbg after transpoing it. found a screen on basil though, saying if you psoked it first, then the transposed sweetwater would be able to be traded once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8xhj18nUQ

heres the vid, you can see that the end result is tradable once, but I didn't get to transpose it today :/ will try again tmr"

also someone else on the godly scrolled items thread was able to successfully transpose after psoking

4. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Yeah, @Marksman Bryan; already posted about it like, yesterday.

5. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

oh, my bad o.o; only saw your post haha

6. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

It's in a different thread (maybe Godly Scrolled Items?), this stuff is pretty much all over the place.

It's here: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1214861

7. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Sadly you can't, I tried popping in my old empress 1h hammer and a 2h SW mace, didnt work.

also that sheath hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng I am thoroughly regretting my decision to scroll an empress 2h mace now .

8. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Swirlled
    Level: 250
    Job: Aran
    Guild: AUniversityO
    Alliance: Honour
    Farm: Swirlly

Well, I'm in a predicament.
    When I was cleaning out my inventory, I accidentally tossed the 10 Denaros the first quest gave me. Now it's not letting me buy the soap to proceed to Dolce...
    Is there anything I can do, or am I permanently unable to go on? o_O

9. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Wait, are you able to kill livithan with only a 30k range?

If so, maybe I jumped to the assumption that I should just stick to rosa and grosso polo a little quickly.

10. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

O.o No...
    I was just checking stuff around with blaster, but IMO you don't need to be very funded to kill livy as a BM, with around 35k(and only 19% boss(at least from what the stat window says)) self buffed and without using concentration I can take this much:
    Spoiler

So I guess with a little over 3 times my range(like 100k~120k I guess) you can kill it if you just hug the wall.

11. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Well I can answer this one, if you select the second option she gives you, she will give you the starting cash again, but after that, she will not give you it again. This means if you spend all your gold once more, you will be locked for sure.

12. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

So, out of interest, if you attempt Herb towns commerci trade, do you get kicked out if you fail to kill levitan or do you simply get to continue when the timer has run out?

13. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Leviathan's death animation plays, but he drops nothing and you simply continue on.

14. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

I haven't tried, but I don't think you can actually lose a Trade run unless you die more times than the death counter allows.

It just takes the full trip time if you don't kill everything.

15. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

The trip to Rien Harbor has a second Grosso Polpo with a reddish hue. I think it has more HP than Livy. It is also very fond of stunning.
    Anyway, 3 chances to get SW stuff on that route.

16. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

The first Grosso Polpo has 86m, first Livyatan has 1.05b, second Grosso Polpo has 1.3b, second Livyatan has 1.85b, according to the extraction.
    I assume the 4th guy only shows up when you finally make it to Lith Harbor.

Hell of a curve there too >_> 12 times as much hp, then 1.25 times as much, then 1.42 times as much as the previous bosses.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

If you do get extra time to kill the higher-HP versions, though, then it's not so bad. If you can kill the first Livyatan you should be able to kill the other two as well.

18. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

According to one of my friends who did the Rien run with the extra hard Grosso Polpo, the time given was something like 3-4minutes, much more than the first livy people fight. So it should be alright :s

19. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

can anyone confirm that you can transfer tyrant to sw? what about the stats? thanks!

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yes.