1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

I wonder what the deal is with the keys. They were reduced to purchase 3, but it doesn't specify that it resets daily. That kind of scares me...

2. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Annnnd, I'm stuck at the Bingo place on my main...
    I d/ced during a game of bingo and when I relogged I found myself in a map with an unresponsive Maple GM NPC. Nothing I can do :(

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I didn't get the tyrant equip. ew.

I clearly spent enough, so i'm a little annoyed about that.

4. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

Well, Nexon sure pulled a fast one on me.

The Gollux shop reset and Commerci coming with this patch? Nexon, you cheeky bastards you.

5. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

Did anyone else not get the questline for the Zero coins/rings? I didn't get one on my Zero and I'm worrying

6. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

Nothing here either.

edit: Here we go:

Can be moved through the account if you want the coins elsewhere too.

7. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

Cant believe nobody has mentioned this yet.

•Nebulite will carry over.

how much awsome is that??

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The Pinky Hula Hoops from Frozen E's are permanent and tradeable. Unusual for such event items.
    Too bad they're level 50.

9. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

The fact that the Sweetwater set has an overall and not a top/bottom immediately prompted a no-thanks for me.

10. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

well bought 5 sets of flame stars and sold them all for 130m each when i woke up. I hear of bingo bug making people stuck in it permanently when you d/c. Also hear of a meso exploit people are messing with currently.
    Got faf. desperado which someone really seems to want and selling the tyrant belt I got already. Update is off to a good start!

11. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

So Zeros only come with dark skin and blond hair, no other combination possible? Can't say I care for that look.
    Edit: Oh, never mind, didn't notice the change indicators for skin colour on the male char, and somewhere someone was saying there was no choice.
    Getting late..., that's my excuse.

12. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

Sucks that throwing stars were removed from the Gollux shop.
    With this update, I don't even think it's worth doing Gollux anymore, because of my ring situation. I'll probably end up losing something else.

13. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

Can anyone clear this Transposition thing for me?
    This is what I understood. Say I have an empress weapon with 130 att base. I scrolled all 10 slots with GM scrolls so it has +50 from those, and enhanced it 5 times so it has +25 from that. When evolving it to Sweetwater, it would be whatever base att Sweetwater weaps are (170?) +50, 0 slots, +25 from enhances, but only 1 star, so I could gain +20 more from getting it back to 5 stars?
    Explain to me like I'm dumb please. Which I am. Thank you.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Almost correct. It would be 4 stars.

15. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

In regards to enhancement stars, it's supposed to subtract 1 star, not leave you with 1 star, so using a 5 starred equip would make your Sweetwater equip 4 stars, however apparently for the Japanese version, the star subtraction doesn't work and you'd just get a 5 starred Sweetwater equip. We can know for sure tomorrow possibly, given that that'd be the first day people can get Sweetwater equips and the anvil.

The rest of the system works like this: so you have an equip, right? If you look at each of the stats, when it's over average or scrolled, you have like lines of [Stat]: +X (Y + Z) where X is the total stat, Y is how much the stat is on average, and Z is how much above the stat is (like, from scrolls or just being above average).

Transposition takes all the Zs and adds them to the whatever Sweetwater equip you transfer to, doesn't matter where they came from, just that they're there.

So, like if you scrolled an under average weapon, like an Empress bow would generally have 128atk and let's say you scrolled a 125atk one 10 times with +5 scrolls (+50), instead of:
    WEAPON ATTACK: +175 (125 + 50)
    it'd be:
    WEAPON ATTACK: +175 (128 + 47)
    and you'd only gain 47atk on the Sweetwater bow if you were to use that. It'd be the same for over average weapons as well. If the bow was 132atk, for example, it'd be:
    WEAPON ATTACK: +182 (128 + 54)
    and you'd gain 54atk on the Sweetwater bow through transposition.

Additionally, it treats your Sweetwater item as if it were clean, so if you were transposing to a Sweetwater staff or something that was like 5 magic attack above (which it can't be since they broke stat variance, but if they ever fix it, this would apply) , with an average Empress staff scrolled with 10 +5matk scrolls (+50), the Sweetwater staff would be +50 magic attack rather than +55 magic attack.

16. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

Got it! thank you very much guys :D

EDIT: Just to be 100% clear, this means it would make absolutely no difference to evolve an average emp weapon, or an average fafnir?

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No, but technically there are huge differences to the switch otherwise.

1) Your hat has more slots than empress, but the PDR ignore doesn't transpose.
    2) Your overall has to be empress.
    3) All your tyrants (if applicable) have to be the max stars that you're comfortable ever getting on them or it isn't worth the switch.
    4) You have to get a new glove if you have faf set and use dojo gloves.

Aka this set is for people who still have great empress sets and never upgraded to superior pieces.

18. Default Re: v.144 - RED: Zero Update Notes

That would be me hahaha. GM'd Emp gloves, and pos chaos'd Emp everything else. This is great news, other than the potential resetting, because i finally managed to get 9%str on all my stuff... altho with the new cube chances it might not be too hard to get that back and/or improved.

19. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Yeah the in game cubes are a lot easier to get with zero around. They drop from the dungeon bosses (i got one today) and he gives a ton of coins so getting significant lines on transposed things shouldn't cost you anything.