1. Default Which Beryl Heart should I equip and what critical source should I take out?

1. Alright, this is probably a stupid question with the easiest answer. "Use the one that gives you more range!"

But, I'm just wondering which one would hold a longer term value. A +35 Allstat and +35 weapon attack one or +56 weapon attack one. Right now, the one that gives me the highest buff is the 56 attack one but only by about ~2,000 points, which shocked me by the unexpectedly low difference.

So I guess my question goes more along the lines of, "Is there a point at which the +35 everything heart would beat the +56 attack heart?

2. Second question is, what critical source should I take out? My Shadower currently sits at 107% Critical rate fully buffed and that's without Hyper Critical.

What is available for me to remove:

+14% from Inner Ability line
    +10% from Explorer's Critical Ring
    +15% from Phantom Skill Link

I'm leaning towards the Phantom Skill Link, but I'm also thinking it might be time to retire the Critical Ring. My minimum critical damage is 145% and maximum is 180% if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Which Beryl Heart should I equip and what critical source should I take out?

1. The point is when 35 all becomes worth more than 21 attack. The exact point depends on your total attack and total main stat, but it does exist.

2. Do you have another link skill you'd rather use if you take out Phantom's?
    Should be easy to find a ring with better stats than the Crit Ring, so I'd tend to replace that.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Which Beryl Heart should I equip and what critical source should I take out?

i'd probably keep the ring for the minimum crit, and change the aswan line to something that would help you more.

4. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Server: Scania
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

I'd take out the ring and get a good pot ring. That should give you more damage and compensate for the loss of min crit dmg from the ring

5. Default Re: Which Beryl Heart should I equip and what critical source should I take out?

Critical rings now come with critical minimum damage bonuses. Stability of damage works great especially on those with high range already.

My real opinion would be taking out inner, but its so troublesome to get something you'd seriously want with cash circulators. Link, I wouldn't even understand how you'd find something better to use.

6. Default Re: Which Beryl Heart should I equip and what critical source should I take out?

Hmm, thanks for the inputs.

Yeah, I'd love to replace the Inner Ability line, but Ability Circulators are a joke and Miracle Circulators are too expensive.

And I think the heart question just resolved itself with Nexon releasing 90%'s, lel.

7. Default Re: Which Beryl Heart should I equip and what critical source should I take out?

They may be a joke, but they at least will boost your dmg, even if you land on silly 30 Dex & Luk.

Not to mention how easy it is to farm them in GMS, wouldnt suprise me if you could land on 15 w.att or 5% boss with 3-4 days of collecting with some decent luck.

8. Default Re: Which Beryl Heart should I equip and what critical source should I take out?

My main problem with them is how easy it is to de-rank but difficult to rank up. I've used a bunch on 6? alts and I only hit Unique on one of them and right after hitting that Unique, the next two sent me back to Rare.

Cursed I tell you.