1. Default Wraith-Night Night

Holidays are almost here and I thought we could enjoy the event/map mod together a night this week before we go with our families and all that Christmas stuff. We haven't 5 man stacked in quite a while now so it should be fun! I know we all live in different time zones and stuff so we got to figure a time and a day that works for all of us.
    I'm up all weekend and I'll be here most of the time so any time you guys chose is ok with me!
    Let me know and I'll edit or something when we figure what time suits us the most :)

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Wraith-Night Night

This Friday-Sunday should work for me, 9 PM -1 AM CST. Let's stack and do this!

*Today and tomorrow can work too, except 10 PM to 1 AM CST. Just need to hit my Explorer class to 130 so that event isn't lost forever.

3. Default Re: Wraith-Night Night

After friday i'm more or less on christmas break and can play almost any day.
    I'm pretty open and i have a pineappleed up sleeping schedule, so we'll see what times suit others the best.

I'd definitely love to join.

4. Default Re: Wraith-Night Night

I'm gonna take a quick nap and once I'm back, around 2 pm pst, I'll start inviting and playing with whoever is on!

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Wraith-Night Night

I will be on later tonight to do Wraith Night, ~10-11 PM CST, depending on how long things will go at my friend's house.

6. Default Re: Wraith-Night Night

Poke me on SP or skype, i might be watching a movie or something. But i'd like to join!