1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default question about meister immortal rings (upgraded akyrum rings)

so i just noticed you can upgrade akyrum rings and i have way too many questions about it and crafting, namely:

-are they PSoK-tradeable after equipping? or utterly untradeable (imma go check the extractions later if no answers, would just save me some searching time)
    -how do you obtain mana crystals, it says by extracting from scrolls, so i assume i'd need some alchemy for this?
    -same for dusk essences, i believe it was said somewhere here that they come at a veery rare rate from the highest quality veins? (the floating ones)

and the last question's a bit odd, but would you recommend any other rings rather than these two? i know gollux's are very good but they're a pain in the everywhere to get and scroll, or what would be your perfect ring setup?

2. Default Re: question about meister immortal rings (upgraded akyrum rings)

1) iunno should be easy to find out but I'm just as lazy as you

2) from extracting scrolls/recipes (lvl 11 alchemy required), very common (I have over 500 and would gladly just give you what you need)

3) I've gotten dusk essence from the new big veins/herbs (dunno if successful or not) and from successfully harvesting/mining gold flower/heartstones

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: question about meister immortal rings (upgraded akyrum rings)

ok, so i guess i'll go do alchemy in the meantime then, glad to know the dusk essences cam also come from heartstones and such, but it's not that much of great news considering their rarity.

every how often would you say you get a dusk?

4. Default Re: question about meister immortal rings (upgraded akyrum rings)

-I'm pretty positive the upgraded aky rings are psok tradeable, just like their downgraded counterparts.
    -Mana crystals are commonly obtained from extracting scrolls and recipes. Even the 100% scrolls from the NPC will work. You'll get a high chance of mana crystals or basic spell essences. Extractor machines can also help if you can find one or if you prefer to do that yourself.
    -I'd say the hardest parts are finding the legendary/gold veins/flowers and successfully mining from one. I've done a lot of mining on them, but I only successfully mined about half them even with Lv10 mining and herb. And most of what I've gotten from them are pieces of time or dusk essences. I'm guessing those are the most common things you can get out of them.