1. Default Herb and vein location

Ok so I haven't harvest anything since I found I can get my herbs at evo faster but today as I go to the usual place I used to go harvest level 9 and 10 herbs all there is now are level 5 and 6 herbs and veins, how did they change the location of the things? Is it now level based? And if it is then in what range I find each level of herb and vein?

2. Default Re: Herb and vein location

Level 140 mobs definitely have the purple/black veins (instead of all colours). Dunno what the new rule is.

3. Default Re: Herb and vein location

Well after finishing the move to the beat quest it sent me hankies map and it had the level 8, 9 and 10 herbs/veins while the beettle and rash maps got the level 7 and 8 herbs/veins.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Herb and vein location

Are the newest veins and rocks (that drop the chaos blades for cube crafts) totally random despite the new rule or are they also based on level? I found one vein at yetis so i'm not sure.

5. Default Re: Herb and vein location

If I find the new veins it's usually on the Wyvern maps on the way to Skelegons and sometimes there are some there too.

6. Default Re: Herb and vein location

From what I can tell the new veins are spawned by killing mobs in the map. Or at the very least, it speeds up the process.

7. Default Re: Herb and vein location

Oops wrong thread

OT: I find em in leafre and von leon castle.

8. Default Re: Herb and vein location

I've been finding Mysterious Veins only at higher leveled maps (like Temple of Time: Road to Oblivion, Battlefield maps in Leafre with Kentaurus and Future Henesys).

9. Default Re: Herb and vein location

I've found mysterious veins in nlc 2 maps right of the town, one in el nath in the first map of zombies.