1. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Server: Scania
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

Default Why nexon hate 2H weapon for magic attack?

Pinnacle Scroll for 2H weapon for magic att 20% was the only 20% w/matk scroll that had a 10days limited.

In RED coin shop, Evolution 2H weapon for magic att 50% (+8 matk) is the only 50% +8w/matk scroll that have a 5 times purchase limit and cost 2 more coins compare to the others.

I just don't understand why is 2H weapon for matk always seems to be the one have the most restriction?
    Also, what mage weapon beside Fans are 2H?

Will it be too OP for 2H magical weapons to have the same accessibility to scrolls as all other weapons?

2. Default Re: Why nexon hate 2H weapon for magic attack?

Fans are the only two handed magician weapon, and I assume the reason they're so much more restricted than the other types is because KMS does not have Kanna, and so the two handed magic scrolls are not in any of the KMS event shops, so GMS has to put them in themselves. Seems like they accidentally copied over the other item restrictions when they put in the two handed magic scrolls (like how certain other items have a 5 purchase limit and expire).

It isn't that Nexon hates Kanna, it's just that they don't really know what they're doing.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Why nexon hate 2H weapon for magic attack?

Because being Kanna is suffering.

4. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

I don't recall Kanna's fan being as big as Tenmari's Fan... (which actually needs two hands)

5. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

MSEA doesn't even have 20% 2H weapon for magic attack in the sengoku shop

6. Neutron

I just don't understand how much disadvantage they need to give Kanna?

This up coming Hotday
    I don't really mind how slow they release weapon for Hayato or Kanna, but at least treat them equally as other jobs!

7. Default Re: Why nexon hate 2H weapon for magic attack?

Well to be fair if the selection of RED scrolls is random then Nexon would end up shafting a good 99% of the players who get a 2h mag attack scroll.

8. Neutron

If that is the definition of fairness, I failed to understand how it works.
    My definition of fairness on this case is everyone have equal chance to get a scroll.
    Currently for every other class, you have 33% chance to get the right scroll for your current weapon while Kanna have 0%.
    If they do include 2h weapon for matk, that would make everyone have a 25% chance to get the right scroll for your current weapon.

Every other class could use a scrolling service from this scroll but Kanna.

Furthermore, speaking of fairness,
    Current RED store have a 5 limit on 2H weapon for matk 80% where the same type of scroll for other types do not have a limit on it at all.

Kanna has always had a hard time to scroll their stuff due to the best scrolls somehow always have extra limitation on it.

Back then, Pinnacle scroll for 2H Weapon matk was the only scroll of the kind that had a 10 days limited, meaning that they could not even stock up for later use with safety scrolls/ protection scrolls.

Do we really need this extend of discrimination against Kanna?
    If they were the most powerful class ever exists I could understand, but this is not even the case.

9. Default Re: Why nexon hate 2H weapon for magic attack?

It could be worse. In JMS all the Event based fan scrolls that I remember give Phys Atk instead of Magic Atk because someone did a fantastic copy-paste job.