1. Default Battlefield Conqueror title from pvp

Does the ignore def work outside of pvp?

It's one the titles you can get from gladiator pouches, which is obtained from doing gladiator pvp.

Stats: 5% ignore def & 3 w.att/m.att

2. Default Re: Battlefield Conqueror title from pvp

All should work besides ambition.

3. Default Re: Battlefield Conqueror title from pvp

Ye it sucks that ambition wont work, but guess I have to mass semi afk in pvp then, since nobody does this thing in EMS.

4. Default Re: Battlefield Conqueror title from pvp

Ambition was only broken in GMS. I don't know if its broken in other servers, KMS's version should be fine. I would have to believe that only GMS has "ignore monster magic def rate" enthusiastically appearing safe to their programmers and not their creators.

5. Default Re: Battlefield Conqueror title from pvp

Its broken in EMS aswell and a korean friend of mine says it was broken in KMS too for a while (not 100% sure about this tho).

Did some testing in EMS Vellum (it has 300% PDR) with these % ignore def lines:

30% Offensive Matrix
    30% Fuzzy lob passive
    10% Fuzzy lob hyper
    15% Lumi link
    8% Pirate SS set
    10% Ambition

If you do the math on 300% PDR, you only get down to 103% without the ambition but down to 93% with ambition. Yet I did lines of 1 damage on him unless I used lvl 200 hyper.

It could mean that the pirate set is bugged instead, or lumi link, but I highly doubt it.

6. Default Re: Battlefield Conqueror title from pvp

I see, good to know then, I didn't know much about the state of other game servers.