Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Nebulite Boxes, what are they worth?

They've said before that they were test server only which i guess i can see being true after knowing what kind of stuff S rank has. They can just generate S nebs to get really strong and make trailer videos or test bosses (lol) instead of generating cubes and wasting time.

But yeah. When will people learn that data means NOTHING?

2. Default Re: Nebulite Boxes, what are they worth?

According to the GM commands (which they include in String.wz now for whatever reason), they have a command that can generate items with whatever potential lines they want, so cubing's not really necessary.

3. Default Re: Nebulite Boxes, what are they worth?

oh god don't say that the hackers will hear you

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Complete bulls'hit then, nice. Maybe there's more hope for S nebs to be released then.

5. Default Re: Nebulite Boxes, what are they worth?

I'm sure they heard about it long before I did, which was like, last week for me when I combed everything trying to see if they left any hints at all about Sweetwater upgrading (they didn't).

I'm pretty sure they didn't make S rank nebs just for the test server, (but then they did just make 100% 15 star EEs, so I guess it's a possibility that some things really are just for the test server) but as it stands, "test server only" indicates that their stance on it is that they won't be releasing it on the live server.

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

That's the thing though. I really doubt they made S rank just for CMS either, which isn't even where the nebulite system was supposed to originate from.