1. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

I'm pretty sure a lot of us have multiple accounts to farm previous hot days, and most have around 20 because that's where the ip ban cap is around. No one who has those accounts aren't going collect every single prot/safety/cubes. A majority of this site emphasizes the whole "Oh I didn't spend any money, but I was able to make this godly item yay" trend. I'm sorry you feel that way, and I'm not going to argue any further, but I was wrong in gloating the plusses I got.

2. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

Well uhm...maybe they'll give some more compensation?

edit:

A majority of the time this trend is only emphasized on items that were worked on over time IMO

Getting a crap load of prots/safety scrolls etc in one go and then scrolling something amazing (when everyone else is doing the same) isn't as special as slowly working on something and/or getting really lucky.

Congrats on getting 20~ accounts though, enjoy the rewards :s

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

i finally have some use for those 5 star AEE's i have sticking around

4. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

lmao got 43 accounts. GG

EDIT:

wait plus 55 registered accounts with no chars. I can lvl one up to 13 and get the gifts. hooray!

So 98x60 coins = 5,880 / 33 (8 atk scroll) = 178 scrolls

98x3 safety&protection = 294 scrolls

98x1 golden hammers = 98

98x1 cube = 98 cubes

98x1 perma mount = 98 mounts

so for a weapon with 8 slots plus 2 hammers = 80 atk assuming 10 50% pass in a row which is 0.09765625% which probably not gonna happen in my case so I have up to 178 to ensure 10 landed. Thanks god for safety scroll and not 20% clean slate crap.

then AEE on top of that with protection scrolls. Then 98 cubes. I'm sure it will be enough to make at least 1 perfect weapon.

OR

I can sell service.

Idk the current rate for red coins so will figure out that later.
    294 protection scrolls at 5.5k NX to 60m = 330m each so up to 97.020b meso
    294 safety scrolls at 2.8k NX to 60m = 168m each so up to 49.392b meso
    98 meister cubes (black?) at 2.2k NX to 60m = 132m so up to 12.936b meso
    98 100% hammer at 4.9k NX to 60m = 294m each so up to 28.812b meso

with the total of up to 188.16b meso - gay tax.
    I doubt it is enough funding to cap max damage but maybe is for dark knight.
    of course the rate and demand will vary so the above is just a guess.

Life is unfair because of knowledge gap vs others. Also I like to increase the provided advantage capacity to the max as possible so suck it.
    Last edited by flydemonflyy; 2013-12-12 at 04:40 AM.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Why the pineapple compensate accounts that weren't online during the rollbacked time? They're just feeding abusers now.

6. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

I think that's the point. The wording kind of made me think they want people to farm it, like that's part of the compensation, lol.

7. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

Good luck selling 700+ services within 7 days.

Also;
    No need to be a plantain about it either.

8. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

This will kill the scrolled weapon market... And just when I used 30knx to perfect my fafnir sword... Also this is good for Zero users if the safety scrolls are account tradeable, So they are giving perfect weapons to the most OP class that ever existed... Nexon, you overdid this, when I said I wanted compensation, I was talking about a 3x exp card and like 1k MP but not this....

9. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

I wasn't really bothered about compensation i was happy enough with the stamps really oh and the passes.

The coins are nice but i'm not sure what i can do with the rest in 7 days. I guess i'll find something, shame to waste them.

10. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

Wow, this is pretty awesome.

Now I wish I hadn't scrolled my estaff with those +8 MATK from the RED shop (well, not that I'd be able to get pinnacles anyway, since the BF shop is already closed now).

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Knowledge gap? Are you pineappleing serious? If you've been reading these forums even a little you would know that the reason southperrians don't hack or abuse the pomegranade out of everything isn't cause we "aren't enough clever to get the hacks to work" or "don't know how to make hundreds of mule accounts". Personally, I'm region blocked from making new accounts, but it's not that I don't know exactly how I could get around it if I wanted. You know why I don't?

/* Because I'm not a prick */

People like you break the ToS just as severely as big time dupe hackers. You poison not only the market but the ingame balance and competition. Not just that, you even dare to come here to brag about getting unfair, illegit advantage over people who try to play by the rulebook... Hope the justice is served one day and you get banned on all of your accounts.

12. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

I'm impressed.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The thread title makes me laugh. the next update is the Maplestory: Rollback update!

R.E.D: Rollbacks! Enhancements! Duping!

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

You people make me sad. Just take the rewards and be happy jesus.

15. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

So true, but this is a microcosm of the way the world is becoming."Feed me more, give me more and no I dont want to have to work for it. If there is an easy way around a problem lets just do that, who cares about the long effects down the road."

16. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

"lmao got 43 accounts. GG"

It sounds like you are trying to turn Maple into work. While I fear that you may be missing the point of the game, to each their own I suppose.

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

while that is indeed a pretty big account number.... i dunno man, i have... i think 15 accounts? of which 10 are level 30 for hot times, it helps save a LOT of money down the road, i've been going NX-less for... what, two years now? i don't have much time to play the FM game due to my life, but i don't want to spend any more NX on this game until it comes back up to an acceptable point where NX isn't really needed to improve at a normal rate.

so just by logging in at any time during a hot day with my accs, i can stay competitive. heck, the staff i scrolled, potted, enhanced and posted in the scrolling thread was done using scrolls obtained this way, and i'm not even the one sitting in FM selling it!

i'll have to find some good use for these though... they expire pretty fast...

18. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

I have 1 account. That is good enough for me.

Hadriel

19. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

just wonderig... will event x2 stack with x2 compensation and x2 pc/cafe event?

20. Default Re: MapleStory Rollback - UPDATE

The 1 hour x2 coupon you get from the NPC that gives the pc/cafe stuff does stack with x2 events. Not sure about the x2 EXP card, though.