1. Basic0 Can you get banned for using the Hyper teleport rock?

Can you get banned for using the Hyper teleport rock to get to places such as inside Big Ben and Crimsonwood Keep (I was told that you need a hyper teleport rock to get to both of them)?

Are there places I should avoid going to through the use of a Hyper Teleport Rock?

I think it would be strange if they could ban you.. I mean, if they want the area to be inaccessible, make it inaccessible by all means..?

Edit: Sorry for the title, I couldn't really put the whole question in it.

2. Default Re: Can you get banned for using the Hyper teleport rock?

Last time I hyper tele'd to Bigger Ben there were botters inside killing Wolf Spiders lol

It should be safe. I mean, it's not like those botters ever got banned.

3. Default Re: Can you get banned for using the Hyper teleport rock?

As long as you don't use it to abuse a glitch (like that old maple island one a while back) you should be fine. Maps they don't want you teleporting into are usually blocked anyways (by the force of the ground).

4. Default Re: Can you get banned for using the Hyper teleport rock?

I don't see why, perm tele rocks were an axcident but I don't see why people should be punished for somethung they might have accidently found or something. But if they're abusing it (like the old maple) then I think some banning shouls be of order.

5. Default Re: Can you get banned for using the Hyper teleport rock?

Been wondering but would wolf spiders be a great spot for ibli drops? They had the highest drop rate of them but I don't know if they were ever updated to ave the higher drop rate.

Would use the temp hyper rocks to get in for a bit.

6. Default Re: Can you get banned for using the Hyper teleport rock?

@Tigeon
    @Yellow

Be careful of the Wolf Spiders place for reasons other than a potential ban (which, no, I don't think you'll get). I and a couple other people, after having teleported there, kept crashing instantaneously upon logging in. Nexon never got around to putting it on the Known Issues list, at least not that I am aware.

7. Default Re: Can you get banned for using the Hyper teleport rock?

Yeah, I'm not going to go back there after hearing about all the hackers that go there.

8. Default Re: Can you get banned for using the Hyper teleport rock?

Just in case you thought I had meant the crashing was an extension of the rampant hacking, I'll refer you to this: http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...-Spider-Cavern

It was/is bugged on its own and a separate issue from the hacking. But yeah, if you had meant the hacking alone is a good enough reason to forgo your visit, I'd agree.

On the other hand, the boars in Ellin Forest drop Hwabis frequently (to which I can attest) and I hear the same about either or both Hwabis and Ilbis in Monster Park venues if you want to shift your focus to where there are (more, even if lacking) layers of security.