1. Default No more sengoku tickets?

I'm exactly 6 BF coins short for an empress shoulder.

Today is the last day, and already did my sengokuing quest for the free pass. Yet the tickets seem gone from the Cash Shop. All I need is a freaking pass.

Did they seriously remove them now? Is there any other way to get coins still? Do any monsters or bosses drop them?

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: No more sengoku tickets?

there's no other way to get them, as for me, i need to cram ALL my runs in a single 2x, and if i DC or take too long, i'm done for.

it's 12 runs, i really need to get the 4 mins per run in, sigh nexon...

3. Default Re: No more sengoku tickets?

Well, that's a freaking poor business decision. I hope they reconsider and put them back to the CS later today. Makes no sense to remove them while the event is open.

4. Default Re: No more sengoku tickets?

As an addition, no one knows any way whatsoever to procure Black Friday Coins anymore, do they? I have a mule that is 12 short of a Shield Scroll and being a BaM, it can't really take advantage of the free Sengoku Passes, because it can't really win.

5. Default Re: No more sengoku tickets?

Go cheat with skipping.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

If you skip you don't get the coins that drop, which are why he has to do it all on 2x drop.

7. Default Re: No more sengoku tickets?

Other than rooms 10, 20, and 21, the rest are only 1 coin. The difference of 12 runs with those isn't substantial, unless hes going to be struggling on the bare minimum, he's also struggling on time. Regardless, since I know the guy I know he isn't that far lol. It would be continued in private talks.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you know how much i tend to DC, it's happened twice now that i've dc'd in room 3, and thus lost massive amounts of coins (and exp)

so i want to get as many coins from the first runs as possibl, in reality i only need 64 coins per run if i managed to do them all... but chances are that won't happen.