Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

1. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

Yeah, that 4th job skill is a 4 way.
    Punch 1>Punch 2> Punch 3> Punch 4>Repeat

and Eunwol doesn't seem to get any passive Crit Chance only from 4th job which gives 90% against enemmies with 30%HP or less. :o

2. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

@razmos,
    Look Hayato and Kanna used to be a test class, that why they were only in JMS, they wanted to do changes for the maple word, so they fused it in a class and needed to see if peoples liked it, or they did the class and copyed the skills(probably the first option), you can see that the auras that hayato and kanna have went to f/p and i/l ones, hayato did zero and kaiser too in a certain way(giga slash doing 10 hits of 200%dmg), kanna seens to do this class, and also more class got things from them(mercedes with one skill of hayato), maybe even more! So you can see that nexon ''copyed'' skills from that classes .
    They maybe puted in GMS and others servers both classes, because they can help the %dmg of peoples, also it's a new class that can make peoples not get boring, and fil the time before the BIG uptates(like unlimited, we got both class before, EMS now may get both before RED), uptates coming so fast isn't good .

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...hanges-eunwol/ <<<Thank you max again for the translations .

Edit: I think nexon should give us the next set card(character cards), because with this card(of the new hero), make me sad i don't want to move one of my cards for that one , better increase to 4, would be much better .
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2013-12-10 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Use the edit button, don't double post.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Huh, I actually never considered that. Kanna and Hayato being test characters kinda makes sense.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

well since it uses knuckles, I'm all for transferring over my pre-empress equipment! Time to go scroll that VIP knuckle I've had for years!

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

Maybe Beast Tamer is the testing class for EunWol?

6. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

They better release a badass anime of EunWol. Something like Luminous's, I loved that one.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

When do yall predict some gameplay video's will be made?

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

Hmm, the idea of "Division Soul Attack" sounds interesting. An afterimage of a monster shares the actual monster's HP? Useful for monsters that take many hits.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

Christmas week.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

I WAAAAAAAAANT EVERYTHING FROM THIS PATCH RIGHT MEOW

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

I really like this new class, particularly the animations. The spirit split thing is a really cool concept as well. Im glad to see nexon continuing to raise the bar in terms of what cool graphics can be done in maple.

Also Eunwol's link skill and character card are really bad ass.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

Don't want to dissapoint you but i've seen them in MapleSimulator (And recommend you to check it out) and they look horrible imo.
    You might still love them though but I thought i'd let you know haha.

Anyway, first time in a while i've been excited about a new class. Everything looks awesome really and the hyper skill looks great too!

EDIT: How come the pineapple/pomegranate option isn't there anymore for some people? Did I miss something?

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

I had that too, but when I refreshed it suddenly appeared.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

Yes, the new commander who has the talent to manipulate dreams. She was introduced in Future Perion. But this being her is not yet confirmed.

Zero's new Tornado skill is better than that.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It's because that post was made while you were typing out your post, when you submit your post, it loads their post too, but not completely, since the page hasn't actually refreshed. (that's the way I see it anyway)

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

Eh, his Link Skill has a pretty low chance of activation and probably shouldn't be used on non-bossing characters, but his card bonus is great.

And the new commander is an elf? Defrosted versions of the Ellinel NPCs? Interesting.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

Are they in mapleme? I use that one :(

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

I can't really make much judgement without seeing gameplay videos, but I'm seeing a lot of the same ole Nexon class recycle. Taking significant skills from other classes and tossing them into one, but hey they class lacks just about any party buffs.

It may turn out to be different, and though I am pleased with the animations I'm not completely stoked for this class. Rather hold out for the never to be finished KoC/Instructors.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

The instructors were a mistake. They should retcon the Mihile class out of existence.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.493 - Eunwol (I)

As well as retconning his skills in Sengoku High. No more Four-Point Assault killing close-ranged people.