Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.493

1. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.493

TOG Ref ftw, but yes im looking forward to seeing this class in action, but sadly the skills leave me desiring more..

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.493

I've translated most of the patch notes in the second post. Everything that's left is about map, monster, quest, etc. and I don't want to cross-reference map names to get the right one.
    tl;dr: there have been adjustments to hunting grounds (presumably increased spawn or improved layout to all those pomegranatety maps no one goes to)
    Easy Zakum has 2x HP
    Normal has 1/4 HP
    Adjusted the levels of several regions.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.493

Do you think any of the monster's attack and defense has been buffed in anyway?

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.493

I doubt it. It didn't make any mention of it in the patch notes. The only stated changes were HP buffs and EXP increase. I wouldn't expect a defense increase on monsters ever, unless they make a high level zone. Not sure if lower level areas (1~100) would require damage buffs. It'd be a huge inconvenience to new players, since they're the ones most affected by it. Experienced players would just be able to buy more potions or know how to avoid damage more easily.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.493

@Chicocl The inevitable has happened.

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...hanges-eunwol/

6. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.493

I might be making a medium-sized stretch here, but what I've seen of Eunwol's skills reminds me a lot of the revamped Striker skills.

EDIT: Not all of them, but a few of them look like they're borrowed from other classes.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.493

Well he is a pirate, so it's fair for him to use similar skills to other pirates, imo.

Hopefully there won't be too many similarities though, especially being that this is the 3rd Knuckle-wielding Pirate class. =S

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

My argument was more for regular training and stuff like evo where you're always on top of things no matter what you are, but this entire conversation is not important anymore because i read that line was for battle mode or whatever and not the actual game.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.493

So..

I finally got around to doing this :(

Sorry for taking so long.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful