Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Exclamation That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

2. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

Nothing good can come from a title like that.

Spoiler

Still, what to furries have to do with onii-chan?

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

xparasite9 thread

4. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

LoL sO RaNdOm

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

5. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

You're trying too hard.

6. Trump minus th money

Let's just chalk it up to "random title generator gone wrong"

It's shenanigans. I ain't gotta feel bad about pomegranate.
    You're trying too hard.

Wow whatever this is it's being blocked by adblock and I don't particularly care to find out.

7. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

[11/24/13 2:38:23 AM] Fafnir: You realize that forums are obsolete.
    [11/24/13 2:38:39 AM] Fafnir: Or are becoming secondary to tumblr and more ancillary resource sites.
    [11/24/13 2:38:56 AM] Fafnir: That function primarily as resource buckets and secondarily as a thought/comment section.

[11/24/13 2:42:40 AM] Fafnir: In forums, new blood usually opens discussions.
    [11/24/13 2:43:14 AM] Fafnir: They are more likely to ask what most people take as obvious and open topics to more veteran people who have already seen or browsed a lot of similar topics already.
    [11/24/13 2:43:38 AM] Fafnir: However, new contemporary users now don't see the internet like we did, or maybe as I did.
    [11/24/13 2:44:08 AM] Fafnir: As a place where you could not only enjoy what other people contributed but also share your own ideas and be a part of something greater through individual contribution.
    [11/24/13 2:45:24 AM] Fafnir: Contemporary users came when tumblr and tweeting were established, both resources that are used for orienting personal resources and thought mongering rather than having a concern about contribution to some greater whole.

[11/24/13 2:47:50 AM] Fafnir: When you go to a social thread and see the most popular thread is the picture thread it shows you how little people care about thoughts and how much they care about aesthetics.
    [11/24/13 2:48:22 AM] Fafnir: At some point you realize that people don't use sites to be enriched, they just use it to serve themselves.
    [11/24/13 2:49:00 AM] Fafnir: And right now people don't care as much about the enlightening as they do about what Khainiwest looks like in real life.

8. Trump minus th money

nah..
    Last edited by xparasite9; 2013-12-08 at 11:21 PM. Reason: comment rescinded

9. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

Sorry. I wanted to dump that somewhere. I actually don't have a problem with this thread. But seeing as how your threads generate the most views because you are disliked by the most people who want to point out why they dislike you, I thought it was the best time to post a thought train that had been going on recently the past year. Also, people would be less inclined to get mad at me for going off topic on your original post because they not only dislike the original post you made, but also they have an incredibly strong dislike for you and if I would ever have a chance to get away with being disrespectful it would be in a 'bad' shenanigans thread posted by someone who is mass hated. I apologize though for being rude. Because I don't think that what I just did was appropriate or respectful towards you. I also want to clarify that I'm not intentionally being disrespectful by taking advantage of this thread. It's just that I'm purely an opportunist and this was the best if not only moment I'd have to share that thought train without someone thinking I was being rude for posting it. Therefore ignoring the comment or taking a volatile stance against it for its lack of context to the thread.

10. Trump minus th money

I don't really know what to feel about having become such an icon of derision. I mean, on one hand, it's great that I've unintentionally been able to bring so many people together in agreement on something, and I guess lots of pageviews or something, but at the same time I wonder if I'll ever be taken seriously ever again.

and to commemorate that...

11. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

The majority of people who use the internet don't want to use a site like this to take other people seriously or any site period. If people want a degree of legitimacy of anything it would be for a skill walkthrough build, damage calculator, or equipment/damage stats because it pertains to some other activity that they invest actual time in. However, it still doesn't warrant that you can post anything even in shenanigans. Especially something like that. I don't know how to explain it. You have to distinguish between something you'd like and then question whether it's something that other people are also going to like before posting. A degree of self-moderation before the moderation team goes after you.

It's actually incredibly easy for you to be turn over a new leaf. You could just simply create a new account and try to post more conservatively and with more of a conscious attitude that's catered towards everyone else. See how that goes. Then go back on your parasite account and see which one you prefer after all your online socializing needs are met. I don't really understand what you want here however the tone in your post indicates that you are missing a certain something that you actually want. And I actually think that's connected to something intrinsic to your personality or character rather than something that can be addressed with additional moderation and further consideration.

12. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I'm a bit confused even after what I read in a lot of threads.

13. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

Parasite is gradually becoming the social pariah of Southperry.

14. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

So....what exactly are we voting on?

15. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

16. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

i did not expect this

17. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

Is this guy the new ''weirdo'' of SouthPerry now?

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

This thread actually made me laugh. :(
    also,
    Spoiler

19. Default Re: That's Dangerous, onii-chan!

The potential for vanity in everyone had always existed and probably have never changed. The values that new blood grew up with are different than veteran users and have different priorities and focus. For them, the newer social media is simply the best tool to indulge their unique perspective while the older generation had their own ways. Forums still serve their purpose for discussion and community focus for new and old.

Also, pictures are popular because they are a quick and easily consumable medium to spread an idea, and it's not really anything new or bad. If anything, to be able to convey an idea with just a picture can provoke more thought and interpretation and may in turn create more discussion.

-

But anyway, to the original topic:

Nothing.