Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Debating Whether to Return.

I've had similar problems, I usually find myself alone or stuck around level 110 - 120.. so I end up quitting. Then again, I've mostly been on Windia/Chaos&Co./BelloNova. I found Windia to be pretty bad regarding finding nice people. I was scammed about 5 times, and most people weren't interested in talking to me unless I was high levelled/had NX/had something to offer.

Bera has been nice so far, though. There have been more high levelled players willing to talk/have shown random acts of kindness. Haven't been abused or scammed yet, so I'm feeling pretty good about this server.

2. Default Re: Debating Whether to Return.

I can't say much about that. I've been hacked on average about 3-5 times on any server I played on in the past.

3. Default Re: Debating Whether to Return.

I actually wrote this post last night but for whatever reason it didn't actually post, so I'm writing it again now. I have downloaded the game again and I very much appreciate all of your suggestions and offers. I feel like whatever I decide to do, there will be a group of players I can fit in with. I am dealing with finals week right now, but on Friday I should be able to get on and figure out what I'm going to do and then post back here about which server I'll be playing. Thank you everyone! :)