Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Hot Time: 12/7

1. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

Why is everyone suddenly paranoid about this? The ONLY reason this is a hot time instead of a hot day is because there are cubes and gach tickets in there. Do you seriously think they'd want players with 30+ mule accounts to get over 90 cubes (that work on legendary equips) for free? Get real.

2. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

If it's a one time deal, then sure, it makes sense. It's even welcomed, since the rewards are SO MUCH better than regular Hot Days.
    The thing is, if they're going to switch Hot Days to Hot Times, then a big chunk of the community won't be able to participate.

3. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

So what's the difference between a red cube and a super cube besides the red cube being cheaper?

4. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

you mean Black Cube?

5. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

Red Cube has the same function as a Super Cube.
    Black cube has the function of a Memory Cube where you get to choose between your current potential and the potential generated.

6. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

There was a hot time during the Mihile update.

7. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

If this was a Hot Day, everyone here would be rejoicing because I swear, every single one of you has at least 10 accounts.

8. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

I have 2. But i never really use the second.

And it would be more appropriate to say those that abuse the hotime have ~20 accounts

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It's an enlightening too.

10. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

Wait what? Where did you find that out?

11. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

The lag is so much that I'm failing in DIPQ due to mobs not showing their dying animation in time.

Add the new spawn rate to the mix and I can't last longer than 10 seconds in the 5th stage of the PQ.

12. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I technically only have one account.
    The other account information I have is an ex's and a friend who quit.

Even then, it's only three

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

And of course the login servers went crazy.

One of my comps dc'ed half an hour before Hot Time, and I could not get it logged back in. Could get all the way to char select, enter PIC, it would tell my alliance I logged in - but it never left the char select screen and eventually client closed. Oh well.

14. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

Hot Time went smoothly for me. Except of course smegaers trying to lag all of scania by spamming the pineapple outta of it.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Jesus, look at the server status.

It's bad enough having to fight through the lag to grab your box, then having to wait half an hour before you can use it is just.. ew, especially with the servers being as crazy as they are.

16. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

And they're still going.

17. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

This is how its always been for hot time boxes. I wasn't too surprised when they did that.

18. Default Re: Hot Time: 12/7

This server stability is nuts. I pineappleing hate Hot Time events. At least the servers won't fall off a cliff with Hot Days.

19. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Eh maybe they wanted to break the record. If that was their goal though, they failed significantly, at just shy of 58k.
    Maybe they just want to get some metrics.

"Hot Days" served a different purpose than Hot Times. They were meant to boost incentive to log in, and hopefully continue playing.
    RED hype already kind of did that, so the next step was to inflate the Peak Concurrent Users count by providing a reason for everyone to be on at a specific time.

you know. metrics.

20. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

57.8k isn't so bad, considering the drop in players in recent times.

Is anyone else unable to get the stuff from their boxes? I double-clicked mine and it opens without giving me anything. Also, my Maple Point count went from 101 to -5. I'm very lost. Not to mention I can't even enter the Cash Shop. I can attack and talk fine but I can't really do anything else. I'm scared to log off.

EDIT: I disconnected and when I logged back on, my Maple Points reverted back to 0 but I'm still mad at losing my 101 Maple Points. (I was gonna save it up and use the other 100 MP Coupons to get a Sengoku High pass) I guess it was lagging, it's back at -5. Still missing the box and the rewards inside the box though.

EDIT 2: My Maple Points came back.