Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Explorer Episode Book guide?

Does one of these exist? Maybe a video that I could use as a reference?
    I'm really not enjoying it and I just want my Emblem, although I will admit, the cut scenes with the Black Mage were pretty cool.

2. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

Yeah, a guide would be nice. I am stuck at Explorer Book Act 6 because Utah is not saying anything to me and Evan disappeared to some Turtle Island and not sure where to go next. D:

3. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

I'm stuck at the exact same part lol.

4. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

From what I've gathered the places you go are for each class is different.

I was stuck on the part where you have to go back to maple island -- took me fifteen minutes to realize adventurers got a skill. No way of getting back (that I could find) besides taking the boat, unfortunately.

5. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

Did you happen to get past the part? I found this in my inventory and cannot remember if it was related to the quest, but it mentions Evan, and I didn't have it before. I can't figure out what it means though ):

Spoiler

6. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

It should be Lith Harbor -> Turtle Island

or that's how Evans get there

7. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

Yeah, I re-did the quest on another mule (getting another Emblem can't hurt anyway) and actually read the dialogue this time. Turns out you just have to go back to Maple Tree Hill (use the beginner skill to return to Maple Island and go <----). Pretty simple...

God, I hate that riding the ship is the only way to get off Maple Island. I've become too spoiled with the Pantheon portal/Hyper Teleport Rock...

8. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

When you get to the Maple Road: Port map, you can use Hyper Tele Rock so you do not have to use the ship.

9. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

Can any thief help me? Im stuck on the first page... I cant find Olive

10. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, go one map right of Ereve. You can't miss her.

11. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

One map to right of Ereve is Hall of Honor all there is there is lv 120 cygnus knight npcs.

12. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

.... That's not Ereve. That's Future Ereve.

13. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

No. I mean the real Hall of honor. not the one with the mobs i mean the one with the lv 120 that got an npc to say
    "Hello I am (insert ign here) and i reached lv 120" thats hall of honor the map to the right of Ereve the town.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

Not Ereve town. Keep going right, you'll reach the map with Neinhart and Shinsoo and Cygnus. Go right from there.

15. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

nothing there either... I must have not started the quest? It tells me and explorer named Olive wants to talk to me. She has purpleish hair and a bow.
    @SaptaZapta

16. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

Olive is in Kerning City. If you want to go over your quest because you skimmed through it and missed details, find the "Episode" key in key settings.

17. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

Is there just one book right now? After I finished 'Explorer Book' I looked around my available quests and didn't see anything else.

p.s. sorry for unsealing the Black Mage, guys.

18. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

Lvl 100 Emblem is where the story ends, at least so far.

19. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

For me she popped up outside the bar in kerning once i hit level 25.

and looking at your info i think you're past that trigger :3

20. Default Re: Explorer Episode Book guide?

You can use hyper rock at the port area, basically its the same spot you get sent to when you use the skill. As for getting off the island as long as you didn't advance too far into the area you should be able to use a family warp to get off the island.

Note that if you are using the glitch, these don't work and they would need a quest to get off the island. Like the way so many people are stuck on the island.
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2013-12-06 at 12:00 PM. Reason: typos