IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Well that boss itself is a cheating SoaB so it's fair
    game until they (never) fix it's hit boxes.

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Well thats just fabulous before if I got unlucky and started to get lag turret+blaster meant dc, now without lag it means the stupid piece of pomegranate GM you've been hacking crap and I bet they added it with the last USC.

3. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

There's been some suspicious shenanigans going on in Broa's FM as of late. 25% Boss Nebulites and No Boom AEE's are hitting some really low prices...

Just last night, a person was selling lots of boss nebulites for 500m each. That just seems a little too good to be true.

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Urge to stop training, rising...

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

works fir Zero too, you can tele to the bottom, found that out when messing around.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I thought teleport skills were blocked on the ship, with the exception of Zero?

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

And mages and Evan blink.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Where do all the Sweetwater gear drop? I heard it's only from the bosses? If so, can you fight them constantly and are there "easy modes" of the sea bosses?

Also, the Zero storyline overall was a really cool idea. It was worth returning to Maple to experience it. THIS is how you allow quests to level you most of the way, rather than relying on nonstop grinding until you drop. It got me a high level character without that feel it was a heavy grind. Almost like........ WoW. For once in a long while I actually went full screen and played 90% of the Zero quest with nothing else. It was that engaging.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

They only drop from the bosses yeah. Grosso Polpo (the kraken) boss is very easy, it does nothing special and isn't very strong. people with 40k-50k range have been able to kill it fairly well. on the Rosa Trade Route (unlocked after about 2 or 3 days of doing trades) you can kill Grosso Polpo 6 times a day. the limit is only character bound though, so you can do it on more than one character. On my Kanna and Zero I have 12 attempts per day.

For me, it wasn't until about 100 runs in that I finally got a sweetwater item, though I got 2 that day and another one today. I've heard of people getting one the first few tries though, so it's all luck.

There aren't easy modes, but Grosso Polpo is easy enough. the sea dragon boss is a lot harder though, but farming Rosa is enough to get some loot, and you'll never run into the sea dragon there.

10. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

If this means what I'm thinking it does then I'm filled with sadness.
    I knew the chance of their video's showing of the upgrading actually being true to reality was slim but dammit I wanted to know for sure. For SCIENCE!

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

You're putting a blunt weapon onto a sword/katana. Of course it won't work.

12. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Hold on. Did you just tried to upgrade a mace to a sword?

Edit: Ninja-ed

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

He knows that. he was testing to see if it worked because in the Commerci trailer, Nexon shows stats transposing from a Bow to a Dual Bowgun.

basically, Nexon done pineappleed up as usual and he was showing that.

27 seconds in.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

...I could understand if it were the actual UI the game uses and/or it was in game...but it wasn't...plus we already knew nexAM was confused about how it all worked in the first place...

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

*shrug*
    It was worth trying anyway. as he said, "FOR SCIENCE!"

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Took me 19 tries to transpose my Empress Whip into SW. Hopefully the gloves won't take that long. I'm probably just gonna scroll the hat and overall with those 7 all stat scrolls and protection. I'm not getting the boot or cape because I have tyrants, but I'll probably grab that monocle once I get the glove and transpose it.

Is it just me, or is the drop rate for armors way lower than it is for weapons?

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

just got started with the trade routes on my zero. how does boat energy recharge?

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Resets at midnight. No other way to recharge as of yet.

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

also are the bosses for the trade routes further in basically damage sponges or are they actually hard

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

It sounds more like damage sponges, given that I've been reading here that you only have ~40 seconds or so to defeat them. Don't kill Leviathan (or something close to this name) unless you're insanely geared. The octopus/Kraken I hear is easily soloable even with poor gear.