Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

The NPC that sells potions sells the books.

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Yeah, I did think of that at first and while that's quite useful, it baffles me as to why the pineapple the other options don't work like that too.

Hell, why even have 4 options at ALL?

3. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Before I had 26246 ~ 30878 without my summons. Now I have 34687 ~ 40809 without them and 41101 ~ 48354 with them. So it's pretty substantial, even for someone poor like me.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default RED update thoughts and feedback

Does the shop update yet?

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Those books are old WAY before Tempest and are good for people who haven't traded them in for a long time.

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

So far, so good. My NL's damage pretty much doubled

7. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

meister cubes are glitched for legendary equips. Using it will d/c you and cause the cube screen to hang until you restart maplestory. I posted it on the maple forums.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...%23post8790084

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

True, but I still don't see why they couldn't be coupled with all the other ones.

Plus, if they can verify your inventory for the first option, why can't they scan it for the other books as well?

EDIT: okay. It doesn't matter which MB you have (20 or 30) in your possession when trading it in. If you choose 30, you'll get the new MB30 for whichever MB that is eligible in your inventory. If you pick 20, you'll get the new MB20.

I think they're only eligible if they are for a skill that's not available anymore.

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

iirc, If you had your summons, that would be 45WA added. That's a pretty high range increase..

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Hm i would perhaps enjoy this a lot more if i wasn't hacked but i kinda like the changes shadowers received and i really want to get into this new crafting system. The android voices kinda bug me, yeah shes still cute but i miss her beautiful korean accent.

A got a free perma fox pet for logging on so things aren't too bad.

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Yay, having to steal skills again for my Phantom for like the 4th time. Luckily everyone is on their adventurers atm so it wasn't hard to find what I wanted.

I've only tried my marksman so far but the changes are great.

12. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Sadly no, the purchases made in the Gollux coin store have not been reset.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Can you still enter as many times as you want if you don't go into the head room?

Also do we know if they allowed us to get ghost ship badge multiple times? That was in better maple too...

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I can't test this at the moment, maybe someone else here can find out? Though with the last recent fix to Gollux, daily entries had been limited to six regardless of entering the head room. I would assume that the entry limit is still in place.

15. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

My range hardly increased but holy sh'it does pierce do some sexy damage now.

Anyone know what to do after finishing the "Explorer Book"? Only gave the the level 100 emblem and I can't find any quests to start a second book or any way to get the lvl 140 one.

16. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

The lvl 140 one should come with Kritias...

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Are you sure it's the multiplier? Avenging Angel now gives a total damage buff when it's toggled off.

1.00 * (4*13157+2966) * 2298/100 * (1+.2+.1+.1) = 1788570.168
    1.20 * (4*13157+2966) * 2298/100 * (1+.2+.1+.1) = 2146284.2016

My Evan does not have 2m range so multiplier is still 1.00.

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

tries to download patch by opening, maple doesnt respond while checking patch.
    tries to download the one that they lkinked me to on the site and get Failed - Network error.

-_-''

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I can't seem to get the sengoku skill after the patch... not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

20. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I'm OK with errthang.
    I just scrolled +1>+6>+6 Atk on my pants