Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1631
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

That is the most annoying part, most people just try to do that. It does not always work, but it is so annoying to be thousands of points ahead and then lose it in 10 seconds.

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

The herb and mining bag and the coin purse are the only thingsworth buying in the New Year Coin Shop. Scrolls too, if you are a scroll person. But Yut Wars is much fun. :D

3. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

When you are facing people who are going for the low score aura hax, you both have to compete for having the lowest score when aura comes. The aura will be useless if we both have zero points.

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Well I can now officially say Route 5 Rien is insanely good for drop rate on SW items, I didn't get drops from reg kraken and reg levi, but the moment i killed my first Red kraken, I got 3 SW weapons on the first run, second run only 1. So Tally for tonight is 4 weapons: 1 SW 2H sword, 2h BW, spear, and pa. So to those who have had poor drop rates once you hit rien you should be good for drops.

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Weird, I've had the complete opposite luck. 12th voyage in Rien netted me my first SW Weapon in the area (a 2H Axe), while I've gotten 1 from Mu Lung (25 voyages) and 4 from Rosa (20 voyages).

Also, I noticed something strange about Red Grosso Polpo:

You can see Soul Seeker bouncing off of Grosso Polpo, but also bouncing off of the bottom of the boat. It hits in random places in that general area, and does no damage to Grosso Polpo.

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Thats not so weird, it happens on the reg one too, don't know why but yeah, thats odd o.0 only 1 drop in all those rien runs? Today was my first 2 runs to rien ever and both times I gained drops.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I got a crossbow from Livyatan on my first Rien run, nothing on the second, and 3 weapons (Katara, Bow, Wand) from Red Grosso Polpo on the third run. Considering up until now my total was two items in all (Desperado and Polearm), that's a very big improvement.

T> any of the above for a SW Sword (1h) in MYCK.

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Finally got my first piece of Sweetwater armour (the hat) from a Rien voyage.

Can't wait to check out Lith Harbour tomorrow.

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Is Rien's red Grosso Polpo easier than Herb Town's Livyatan? Cause... I don't even get close to killing that one (like, it has over 80% hp left. Maybe 85), so I haven't bothered doing so many Herb Town runs.

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Dammit, where were you 3 days ago when I had a 1h sword and lacked a Crossbow?

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

More HP, but you get a lot more time compared to Livyatan. I think the estimates were around 3-4 minutes.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Yes, in the sense that you have a far longer timer for killing the red grosso polpo.

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Also no stupid iframes and super kb.

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Hmm, sounds like I should just go for it... fewer brown Grosso Polpos for a couple days, but the exp on Herb Town runs are 2x as good anyway, and a lot of why I'm doing it is to steadily progress past 200.

15. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

FML, can't even get top 50 dojo gloves now. Everyone can finish Dojo in a breeze now, which means you can't get any type of gloves without the ability to finish Dojo under 10 minutes.

16. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

The worst part is some people get their gloves and then go again the next day to gloveblock.

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Ranked Dojo should really have a weekly entry limit... it should block you from entering for 5-7 days ish if you successfully obtain gloves, there's no reason to go multiple times if you already have a pair.

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Does it give you EXP if you complete Ranked Dojo? (I've never completed one btw)

Hadriel

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

No, the only reward for completing it is getting on the ranking. If someone is repeatedly getting in first place, it's because they like the attention or want to beat their own record.

20. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

The only thing you can get are the scrolls that can be used on the Dojo Belts (which are terrible), the only real reward is getting on the rankings board, people pretty much only go more than once to show off.

I guess the bosses give Ambition too, but you can farm that elsewhere significantly more easily anyway.