4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Spoiler

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Spoiler

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Spoiler
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2013-12-30 at 01:10 AM. Reason: spoilered

7. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

So I just unlocked Rien Harbor as a trade route for the Commerci thing for 80 denaros. Here's what I encountered:
    -There's a brown octopus/squid(?)/Grosso Polpo in addition to the green one you fought previously. It seems to have much more HP, as much as Livy (probably more). But the timer while fighting it seems to go very slow.
    -It seems to have a higher drop rate of equipment (or maybe it's just luck as I've gotten a sweetwater axe and a cubic chaos blade on the same run?)
    -One of the reef runners you bump into spawns Lorangs on your ship
    -Each run seems to give 1200 Vessel Exp
    -Killed around 320 monsters, and the run only lasted about 4 and a half minutes

I guess as you go further for trade routes, you get to fight more monsters and an additional boss with higher hp.

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Was this always here? If not, what the pineapple? I don't want to sit in Ardentmill for an hour.

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

The profession update added the cooldown so we level up slower. Luckily it goes down even if you are offline.

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Finally did my first Herb Town run. I've been able to go there for a while now, but didn't go because of the increased energy and knowing I wouldn't be able to kill Livy. I did more damage to it than I thought I would, about 45-50%.

Also, I know it's only a 3% chance to transpose, but I'm up to 26 tries without it working, essentially using up almost all of my Denaro. Considerably frustrated because I wanted to get the Sweetwater Glasses, but now that's going to take forever.

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I either got insanely lucky or the drop rate for sweetwater equips from the brown Grosso Rolpo is quite high. Out of the 3 runs killing him, I got an equip each time; a 1h axe, 2h sword, and a polearm. They really are DPS bags, all the monsters deal pretty much the same damage as well as being the same level as you.

I also want that sweetwater monocle too. Not sure how it looks on a character yet, but I'd guess it make you look a bit classy. Besides the gloves, no sweetwater equip comes with attack of their own. But the Gollux shop sells 90% occult scrolls that gives 1 att for both accessories and armor for pennies (also able to buy them once a day), so doing that yourself can be pretty simple. To top it off, you can try to Pchaos them with the red coin shop as they can be traded until equipped.

12. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

This is what I meant when I said it was placed weird:

This is from its data in CMST though, they may have repositioned it for us, let me know how it goes when you get it.

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Sweetwater equipment are there for the incredible set effects (I wouldn't go beyond the WA effect though) and they do look good. Please check what equipment counts towards the set effect before you throw your time, money and effort into it.

Hadriel

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Who is this directed at?

Personally, I already know what the set requires (weapon + armor) and doesn't include accessories. I just want the monocle because I thought it'd look cool, and it's got good stats, as well as being lv160, for the new potential tier.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Plus it always comes epic on reveal, which is nice

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Oh, it does? I wasn't aware of that. Even better.

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Huh?

1) Do you mean that I can use a normal scroll on it and it will turn out to be epic on reveal?

2) Does this apply to all the SW equips?

If this is true, then pineapple. pineapple.

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

No, I'm pretty sure he means when you purchase any of the Sweetwater Accessories from the shop, they come with hidden potential that comes epic on reveal.

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Use a scroll? I think it comes with unidentified potential. No potential scroll needed or anything.

EDIT: Outnininja'd, dammit.

20. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Got it. For some reason I thought the shop accessories were Commerci accessories and not SW.
    Man, I felt faint for a moment. Now I know though.