Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1631
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Livyathan super KBs and has missing hitboxes, other than that, the bosses are just blocks of HP, yeah.
    I should mention, that my ungeared phantom(aside from a few 6% equips and a perfect RED 50%'d cane) can't scratch Livyathan with 180k-ish buffed range(cross surge is silly on range) in the 40~50 seconds they give. :/

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Fun fact: 2X exp applies to Commerci trading.

3. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

as well as 2x quest

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Doing Herb Town trade on 4x gives my lv186 Zero ~20-25%.

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Gave mine ~40% on 8x, 115m exp. SO GUD

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I thought this was already common knowledge?

All EXP multipliers work because the EXP given there is from the monsters you defeat. It just doesn't show you the EXP gained from killing monsters.

7. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I was grinding Smithing on my Bishop and I wanted to see exactly what those cubes required and I saw that they were tagged with only tradable through the account.

Is that how it is in KMS? I was reading Maplestory Red 1st Impact - Orange Mushroom and it said they were tradable but expired in 7 days.
    Spoiler

If that's the case then... I may as well stop considering my Bishop is on a separate account.

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Nope, changed just for us.

9. Neon Atom Straight Male
    usa

Absolutely fantastic. Well, at least I didn't waste too many gold plates. Thanks for the quick reply.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Pretty sure crafting cubes in KMS is still 100% infeasible compared to their ability to just buy cubes from other people for meso. Ours are acc locked because our cube drop rate is (relatively) extremely high and cost of crafting cubes is actually break even compared to buying cubes with NX bought from meso unless you get the materials yourself instead of FM in which case it is cheaper. Plus, RED shop.

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I want Occult cubes back.

I'm happy with just 3%stat, ya'know.

Hadriel

12. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Odd my f/p can tely just fine...just not downwards

13. Neon Atom Straight Male
    usa

Reset my Phantom from Level 10 Alchemy into a Smither. Did 0 to 7 and over half the exp to level 8 only crafting the starter arrows in 300 fatigue.

That's faster than I expected. I do have max Diligence though but still... That's pretty decent considering I was just crafting arrows that used those Opal.
    I may as well choose another character on my account to become a Jeweler if they have something just as easy to make to level up.

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

**** yeah, 14 link skills total

Not entirely sure why it let me go over the 12 cap; you'll notice one of them is Rhinne's Blessing, so it wasn't just grandfathered in from before the limit.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

...oh.

So it's just Kanna.
    Spoiler

16. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I can also tell you no its not because your tely atks I had tely mastery on when doing this.

Though I do wonder what nexon has against sengoku

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I used to be able to do that but now sometimes I get stuck at 11/12 and it won't let me add another until the next day for whatever reason.

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

My Evan can tele downwards though.

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Anyone know if the 2 star enhancement scroll you get from the pink fan event booms or not?

20. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Just finished Zero's storyline and now I'm sad. That was pretty engrossing, even if it was riddled with tropes.

I think my favorite part though is that the NPC's are dynamic. They have different speech bubbles or even say completely different things depending on if you did their little sidequests or not. And I'm floored that the voice acting was pretty good. Alpha's was good and Will's was fantastic. Who ever did Will really captured the whole, "Subtle evil", aspect of the character.

KMS really showed they can still make interesting stories that can be fun to play and I'm disappointed Eunwol seems to go back to the old system.