Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

So Lilin gave me a little quiz.....

Spoiler

"I'm serious! What's his gender?"

Hahahahahaha..... what?

Anyway, I picked female, and lo and behold, Aran is female!

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

o ty

3. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I'm diggin the NL updates

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Well the anime intro that plays when you leave maple island is very interesting... Honestly a legit maple anime would be pretty cool :( Could be about evan and his journey into becoming a true hero.

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Dark Sight is sort of a toggle skill now which is weird, if you use it while you're already in DS it takes you back out.
    Haven't had time to start the Explorer storyline yet, probably will start it tomorrow, open class system seems really cool (though, expensive) and I'm looking forward to the Dual Blade changes, even if they're small.

Being able to wear my old permanent NX again is awesome. Ink and Wash painting ring how I missed you ;_;

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Seriously Nexon, "what is the job that is part of all classes" with no answer choices is probably the most unclear question I ever read.

7. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Yeah I made this same mistake. Unequip them and have them in the equip tab of your item inventory, NOT your equip window.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Warrior, i think. It's asking what type of job is in all branches. Warriors are part of adventurers, resistance, and nova.

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Just wanna piggy back off of yalls conversation....

I got literally an entire cannoneer full of books I wanted to trade in, but I was able to do 3 of them and then had no more eligible. What are the criteria for this eligibility? Im pretty mad about this crap.

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Guys, do you know if the very first quest of the Explorer Book Act 1 has a level requirement? I'm afraid I might have glitched the thing on my new character (level 21) somehow. <_<

Also. No town lag yey.

edit: nvm. Got it at level 27 after doing the Curbock quest.

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Yeah, it seems they're only accepting MB for skills that were removed or had their max level cut down to 20 (in which case you can only trade the lvl30 one). I haven't checked this thoroughly though.

I guess you can still sell them for like a mil-ish for 20s and 3 mil-ish for 30s? There are people out there that would take that chance if they can save up a few million mesos, I think.

Never saw that "piggy back off" phrase before heh

12. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Anyone know if Mages take HP damage if they have any damage reduction buffs + MG on in KMS?

I'm taking hp damage now. All the damage went to MP before with MG + Onyx Will.

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I'm trying out hero today

it's pretty fun so far, really like the mechanic of puncture.

and new combo is pretty!

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Cash equips stored in the cash shop now show their expiry date so yay. The dojo leaderboard is ridiculous. 10 mins isn't even top 10 now in Scania.

15. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Still like 10 accounts to go...

Spoiler

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

So I just got disconnected with around 7 minutes left in Evolving World while I had 4x EXP (Double EXP coupon from being inactive and logging in a few days ago, and the event buff.) Grr..... was about to hit 148 too.

Wow. My Hero jumped in power. Now he can clear out entire waves in Link 3! (Level +7, HPx5, 30% population.)

Unfortunately..... he's down to 6 million meso and still needs books for Enrage, Puncture, and Maple Warrior.

But still, he finally has some real power now that he has access to Advanced Combo Attack and level 30 Raging Blow. It's glorious.

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

saving the rest till they fix meister cubes..

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Idk if any other mages posted yet, but for I/L something that normally wasn't included in your range got included during Red...

Before:
    Spoiler

After:
    Spoiler

Range increased by more than 50%... And yes my M.Att is higher in the 2nd picture, but really not so much to give me another 150k range.

Edit: Sorry, first picture doesn't have ToS+Echo; with ToS+Echo I was around 380k range pre-RED.

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Has anyone tried "/find" ing? When I do so, even for accounts that I'm certain are definitely logged off, it reports:

EDIT: Skills were all reset as well. Did something happen? Haven't played in a couple of months.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I picked male, which made Lilin giggle and tell me I'm cute (what?), and the Aran that showed up was male.