Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Mihile's Link Skill is handy for this :)

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Chief Bandit is utterly insane.

I got my Bandit from 40-81 today. I had my 2x everyday coupon on from around 3:45- sometime around level 65 when I disconnected. After I advanced, I just Phase Dashed from each side of the map and leveled every couple of minutes. After I DCed I still got in some training. Also for my first MPE for the day, I got the Forbidden Time room and got 5 levels.

3. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Agreed there. Phase Dash is just crazy, it's like the old Mechanic rush skill, except far better because it hits twice, four times with shadow partner. I made one for the All4One event, and even completely unfunded I was just wrecking everything.

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Welp, I got Level 5 Rhinne's Blessing. I even got the Crit Ring as a backup, which I wasn't expecting until 180. (100% Crit Rate for Alpha!) Now I'm not sure if I should bother grinding the last two levels.

How strong are the bosses that drop Sweetwater gear? Could an unfunded Zero with Gold Label set expect to beat them?

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Grosso Polpo should give you no trouble, but I'm doubting your ability to beat Livyatan.

6. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

People are comparing Livytan to normal Magnus.

Is that a fair comparison?

7. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Not even close.

Honestly levi is only hard dueto the timer. To be honest it's all about damage in as short of time as possible. Other than that, he's weak and just really a punching bag.

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

You have ~40 seconds (haven't timed it exactly; would welcome input) to put down a bit under 2 billion damage... that's the hard part.

Fortunately all those +60 atk 30 second Hyper skills work out just fine for this purpose (also the 10% damage lv.200 one)... but you still need to be able to hit on the order of 50 million per second to kill it, which is fairly high.

Best comparison's probably easy Hilla and Krexel in terms of how you attack it; but Hilla has 315m (and 50% damage reduction) and Krexel has 900 million HP, so you need to be able to put those down in like 15 and 20 seconds of all out attacking.

Personally I don't expect to be able to kill Livyatan on any of my characters with ~100-150k ranges so I'm gonna stick to Grosso Polpo. Haven't seen any proof of Livyatan having a crazy Sweetwater droprate so it's all good.

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Oh man, I managed to beat Livvy barely before the time limit ran out. I had to deck on all my damage boosters: echo, 30%dmg hyper, 10%dmg hyper, mpe potions.

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

So, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but when cubing Zero's weapon, If you get something, It's doubled. If you get 30% boss, your stats window will go up by 60% boss, I dont know if it's ACTUALLY gone up by that much, but if so that's pretty overpowered.

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Its intended, to be fair any normal person can do that by just getting the same potential on their sub weapon, Zero just has a much easier time doing it.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Your other half's weapon counts as your secondary weapon / shield.

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Adding to this, mihile link + mech card + buff mastery = 100% stance 98% chance ish of the time! Pretty good for livyatan's KB if you're an explorer mage.
    On the other hand, I can't seem to successfully transpose my emp staff to the Sweetwater staff my friend got me. Running out of denaros just to do it
    Last edited by Kuro Dot; 2013-12-25 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Stupid auto correct

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Root Abyss gave me a Red Arzuna recipe today.
    Red Arzuna doesn't even need a recipe now. >__>

15. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I managed to get lucky and transpose my weapon using the 10 denaro per attempt option. It's not the best, but it's an upgrade I can still use... I'll just wait for some clean slates to finish it off. I also didn't spend too much upgrading or potting it to begin with. Potential stats reset of course, but I can probably just use the cubes from the coin shop. And yeah, it's odd that they didn't fix giving luk to archer weapons...

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I think he drops the armor , i killed him 4 times still no drop tho , but some people got the armors so i assume he is the only one that drops them ?
    For me I needed 270k range to kill him and i didn't do 50m per seconds as you say , i do around 15-18m in total per hit.

17. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Well, I hit Meister. It wasn't too difficult with the x2 events and Evo World.

The only issue now is my harvesting and mining are so low that I can't harvest the Mysterious Herbs and stuff for Dusk Essence. Nothing to craft until I can get those Essences. I must say I love the little Meister Effect for Alchemy. All I need now is WAB ring or something for even more followers.

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Nice, I've kinda been wondering is there a fast way of achieving Meister with Alchemy? I really want to try for the effect myself.

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Alchemy was pretty simple for me too. I stockpiled a lot materials before the patch, but even then, it's still easy to do it with evo world. Keep in mind that if you don't craft anything for a while, your crafting exp at lv10+ will drop. I'm not exactly sure of the interval, but I believe the exp drops by 1000 per day if you don't craft anything except for lv8+ stuff. Even though it says 0, that isn't the cap. Crafting lv8+ stuff will continue to increase that exp. For me, I just stockpile a bunch of juniper flowers from evo world, turn them into those MP pots. Then buy the recipe to turn the pots into pills for more exp. You can also hunt for other herbs for pots too if you want, but I want the purple powders, while saving the juniper berries for other things. Cooldown is only 5 minutes.

20. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Really just doing every easy Level 10 Potion you can. You can then turn those potions into pills to speed up the process. Once you hit 200 fatigue just come back in 10 hours and craft to 200 fatigue again.
    Without factoring in the double mastery chance from diligence you'll make 56,000 exp. 84000 if you start at midnight PST. Crafting bags would speed up getting to Meister but they require Dusk Essence. Same with Boss Rush Potions and Great Hero Potions.