Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

It would be ridiculous if they did.

cRA Set + Tyrants + Dojo Gloves + Superior Gollux Set (2 pendants, no belt) + 4-set Sweetwater (Eye/Face/Shoulder/Ring)

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Those scrolls are for scrolling the new 160 stuff only. From top to bottom: accessory, armor, 1h wep, 2h wep.

3. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I got a perm sliver husky

My puppy i got is also a husky

Nexon stalking me I think so!

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Are you sure that you can get the set bonus from equipping two of the same pendant?

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Yeah, It was possible for the Alien set as well (the level 180 one). It's how people could get a 4-set effect without the super-rare Hat.

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Does the new crit ring stack with the old one? If so, totes putting that on my DB / Newfangled Shad / NL if I feel like it SO MANY CHOICES AVAILABLE

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yes it does.

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

edit: ninja'd

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I do wish the Adventure Critical Ring event lasted a bit longer. I work for Amazon and it's almost Christmas, so I'm having to work 50-60 hour weeks. :( Hopefully I'll have time after work to level my character to 130...

10. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Sad I'm missing out on such much at the moment. Tried updating MS last night but too many people were raping the bandwidth WoW.

Miss training my shadower so much

11. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

So.... I haven't really played MapleStory seriously in quite a while (last time I really gave a damn was when Phantom came out and it was the beez kneez) and my Kanna that I haven't touched in a couple of months recently became extremely fun to play and Snipers are really fun. It's starting to get into my life again. It needs to stop. But I don't want it to stop, it's such a good feeling but it's so bad at the same time. SAVE ME! :<

This is the worst part: I feel obligated to buy NX for 2x coupons so I can get my Sniper to a 130 Marksman for the ring (which will, be my second highest level character; my Phantom being the first one at 13x). According to the Review Purchases portion of the website, the last time I bought NX myself (not gifts from friend/MTS/yada yada) was Feb. 22, 2011. God dammn that was a long long time ago.

MAPLESTORY IS STARTING TO (ONCE AGAIN) EAT MY SOUL.
    HELP. save me

12. Electron Male
    IGN: MClass
    Server: Scania
    Level: 215
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Aquarium
    Alliance: Legacy
    Illinois

You really don't need to buy any 2x at all. It is ridiculously easy to level up now. Here's what you do, most of this works for every class give or take a couple level differences with Tot's know how.
    1-30 do the job quests and/or train at golems in hennesys.
    30-35 Tot's free levels, if not mush king/elliniel theme dungeon
    35-46 CD's at Kerning Square, go to gold beach at level 40 and just train at a map, don't do the quests
    46-50 Tot's free levels
    50-58 - Ludi pq, about 2 pq's a level takes around 3-4 min per pq.
    58-61 - Tot's free levels giving you a free 1.5x coupon for four hours
    61-70 - Do netts pyramid pq 5 times, with 1.5x coupon
    70-92 - using 1.5x coupon still, grab the daily 2x coupon from the event and do monster park extreme 3 times, it's about 18-22 levels in 30 minutes on 3x.
    After that just train anywhere to 100, continuing with MPE/Nett's pq or where ever else is good.
    Once you hit 100 just go to evo world and with the free daily 2x coupons MPE.

Getting up to 100 took me about 5-6 hours of gameplay on 2 separate characters since the patch. I did 100-130 in about 2 and a half hours utilizing the free 2x coupons and the 2x event from this past weekend. Absolutely no need to buy NX at all. Even if you can only play for an hour at the most a day, you should be able to hit 130 on one character before the 31st without any problems.

13. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

I really don't think you should accept that free coupon that you get during
    I always save it for when I can start doing Evo World or DiPQ.

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

The picture in @Razmos;' post, from the shop, does show the stuff you can buy. The first two scrolls are the accessory scroll and armour scroll, and the last two are for 1H and 2H weapons respectively.

edit: this is the picture.
    The picture on the right basically says:
    The picture on the bottom left comes before the above picture. It describes the UI before the trading commences.

Pardon the crude formatting of my post, because my com overheated and I'm typing this from my phone. edit: ok com is stable now.

Hadriel
    Last edited by hadriel; 2013-12-10 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Overheated computer has finally cooled down.

15. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I use it right away to rush through 60-90 (Or higher during double EXP events.), do the Heliseum quest chain for 90-98, use the Sakura Castle card set completion EXP to skip to 100, and skip right to Evolving World for 100-120. (Or in the case of my I/L Archmage, 130.)

Of course, if you intend on going higher than 120/130, then yeah, you should save it for your first 10 Dimension Invasion runs.

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I believe, in linguistics, it's just referred to as a counter, at least, in Japanese, or a measure word.

Anyway, from what I've heard (but I haven't really checked for myself, so this is purely hearsay), they nerfed the accessories in CMST086 (for reference, Commerci was released in CMST085), such that all they give now is DEF, except for like one or two of them which still give All Stats +2. I'm not sure why, I mean, even with the all stats, they weren't really anything to get excited about, and now they're even worse.

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Can those accessories get potential? If so, that would be the only draw. They would be Tier 4 potential bait.

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Yeah, they can be potentialed.

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

anyone else experiencing random DC's? I've managed to DC 4-5 times in the last 30 minutes on my new gunslinger .__. I have no idea what's causing it cause I was fine all day today.

20. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

I was leveling my cleric from 1-45 in the past few hours and didn't DC once. I logged off ~15 minutes ago.