Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [GMS] GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

1. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

1. Charge the 5 charges, use Blast, it consumes them, and u have the buff for the 47 seconds, during those 47 seconds, you can charge all 5 again and spam blast, and it wont consume the charges, once the buff runs out and you use blast again, will it consume them. Blast damage/def ignore/crit applies to all attacks when the buff is active

2. I took several SSes of this, i have a folder called sses for joe, i showed my equips(i was completely naked besides clean weapon, i show stat of weapon in a pic) stats window, and my buffs on right, i showed them at several stages, like just having only 1st and 2nd job skills, then only CO in 3rd, then 4th having void elemental maxed but not buffed, and having it buffed and attacking. It shows damage dealt to monster hopefully clearly.

3. I did as requested with using fire charge alone/blizzard alone, then FIRE +FIRE, also did Fire+Blizzard, making sure that each time the flame dot was in place b4 using ice charge. with the above scenerios descibed

Also Lightning charge by far is the strongest charge, its stronger than my Holy charge, well i havent been able to try Lightning stunn effect+Holy damage, simply because everything dies before i can try .....

Ill start uploading the Pictures to a photosharing website, i think tinypic will be good? and send them to you via pm joe

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

i just woke up so i'm not gonna do any math or crap at this point, but there was no visual difference between 94k hp and 70k hp.

damage went from 3.5m average on regular monsters to 7.0m

i have approx 100% boss, add 110% from gungnir, 40% from varied skills, so i guess i'm missing some stuff to count, i'll come with actual numbers later.

edit: oh yea, buff duration affects both sacrifice (gungnir spam is 100% possible) and reincarnation (i spent just short of 40 seconds invincible, eat that pallies!)

3. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Worena
    Function: Mileage Information
    Script: mesoMarket
    "Looking to trade your mesos for Maple Points?"

4. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Sancrosancity and Guardian=50 seconds of invincibility....only drawback is we need a dead person :P hmm i wonder if buff duration effects the 20 secs of invic from guardian o....o

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

there is a good chance it does. the revive effect is quite out there in terms of effects and it gets it's time increased

6. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Yeah, you can trade mesos into Maple-Points, if I remember correctly.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

In KMS.

8. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

No and no. Unless by "ignore DR" you mean not kill you, in which case yes. The skill ignores DR by not killing you and only doing 1 damage. I sat here for weeks if not months watching Basil get the skill all wrong, about how good it was since you can attack during DR, blah blah blah. I haven't watched my brother test it, but I am also quite confident from watching videos that it also does not trigger the FA, something JoeTang should probably eventually be made aware of. It is lackluster, in fact, the whole of that branch of mage's "revamp" is highly lackluster. I could go on with my critique, but I have already done so in the past.

9. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

It can be out of topic but guys do you think 50% buff duration is good for warrior (I play a paladin) and Idk if i reroll for another inner , i was trying for boss dmg or attack speed (because i use a two hand :p)

10. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Yeah. Which means we might get that added soon, too.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Maybe, but it was an unlimited feature. Obviously it wasn't an unleashed feature. Just like mileage; i wouldn't get your hopes up.

12. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

I saw Spirit Weapon data as well.

13. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Tyrant Gloves ... Sweet <3

Yea they added MEE and also Additional option in to the data... I tho additional option is already in data? y added again?

too bad we not getting non of those even tho both of them are in data now .. just like s rank nebulite f3 4ever there never used :(

14. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Angel Ray isn't healing party members on its trajectory. ; - ;

15. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Angel Ray also doesn't allow telecasting. Really annoying. >_>

16. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: TenKayPlusHP
    Level: 200
    Job: (the one and only) HP Dark Knight
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: -none-
    canada