Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

1. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Looks like they're actually trying to take the "A Better Maple" survey into consideration :D

2. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Approaching 24 hours....

God I'm tired.

3. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Were you up all those hours?
    Also, now I wish I'd transferred those tickets

4. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Not for all of them but a good chunk.

I just want my FM spot

The RED ticket thing is so unnecessary >.<

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Really Nexon? 1h Sword is Fast(5), yet the 1h Axe and BW are Normal(6). I thought we got rid of that pomegranate a long time ago.
    Although I find it rather amusing the 2h Axe and BW have 2 more attack compared to the 2h Sword and all three are Normal(6).

6. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Gotta reward those dedicated Axe Heroes and Hammer Paladins somehow

7. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

what im curious now is if you can wear a zero gratias ring and a pitavol adventurer ring together for a 30% critical boost. Doubt it though xD

8. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

I really should document this pomegranate somewhere.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1160043

I had tested if your absolute Max HP affected it which it didn't, but I never actually confirmed if your currentHP/maxHP ratio affected how much of the 110% you gain.
    It's possible, but unlikely, that I either did not have enough Max HP or need to be a Dark Knight or some other retarded thing, but the damage worked out to be whatever Gungir's base% was * whatever total damage + 110% based on hp * critical I had etc.

I honestly can't recall everything that needs testing from RED, but I do remember that I wanted to know if Paladin's charge bonuses were +Total Damage%, +Base%, etc and if Blast actually consumed Elemental Charges.

Oh and Shadower's Meso Explosion stacking Prime Critical and hitting over 15 times on a single target that @ChronosXIII brought up again.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1158691

Not sure about anything else but if there's something anyone's unsure about, post in the appropriate %/s thread and maybe someone who has one of those characters can take a look now that RED is (almost lel) here.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-12-05 at 02:34 AM.

9. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

hmm don't have to drive Pianus to extinction in order to get Hero's Will any more.

10. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

After evo came out, you didn't even have to kill a real pianus :P VIRTUAL FISH

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

whoa whoa whoa, hold here for a moment, i thought the agreed formula had been gungnir*(gungnir total damage bonus+crossover chain+boss damage bonus/pot, etc+total damage bonus, pot, etc)

are you saying it's (320+110%)*all other total damage bonuses?

can't help you with paladins unfortunately :X well i do have one but i dunno exactly what i'd have to do/look for.

12. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

I can help with the paladin stuff o....o, but like shinkudragon said, i dont know what to look for or do. Level 201 paladin~

13. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

No you're right, it's the one that you thought, not the thing I wrote. It's late and I've been studying too long.

1. Does Blast actually use Elemental Charges to cast or is it just a requirement?
    2. Damage range calculation to confirm that Combat Orders and Void Elemental are +Total Damage. Would just need screenshots of range and a list of all your total damage sources (showing with and without Void Elemental to confirm the %) and defense ignore.
    3. Damage before and after the bonus of using two complementing charges (i.e. Blizzard Charge alone vs Blizzard Charge + while Flame Charge's DoT is active)

14. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

ill get to work on it as soon as my prepatcher is doneeee q.q, do you want me to pm you the results?

edit: PREPATCHER IS DONE COMMENCE THE SCIENCING

15. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Wait wait they finally added those book weapons into the game as regular weapons?

lf> those plus anvils

16. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: ElIuel
    Server: Scania GMS
    Level: 212
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Studio
    Alliance: Legacy
    netherlands

15 star enhancement scrolls that have a 100% success rate???
    Say whaaaaaaat..

17. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

someone has a dps/m chart for this red patch? most of them are outdated

18. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Server: Scania
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

Sorry, but if you could also upload the new potential list for us.

Thanks!

19. Default Re: GMS v143 - RED 1st Part

Wait, wasn't Frozen Orb supposed to have no cooldown and ignore DR? :/

20. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

It uses them and then you have to re use all 5 charges to get them back... So, I guess that paladins need Buff duration.

Things that I noticed:

Lighting charge is like 2x times stronger than Holy charge (both maxed and with CO) when used alone.

Blast's buff applies to all skills. So, it's useful for training.