1. Default Can you guys clarify something for me

Hey there.

Where does it say that there will only be a certain limit of how much scrolls you can buy on one character?
    And is it character based or is it account based? Is there a level limit?

No need to answer these questions if there's an entire set of notes I could just read.

Thanks.

- Kevin

And I'm moving to this website now, the BasilMarket community supplies false information that they gain nothing from, it only has a negative effect on the others around them...

2. Default Re: Can you guys clarify something for me

Welcome to Southperry, the land of... well, you'll figure it out soon enough. AFAIK, no concrete information has been released about a limit on items purchased in the RED coin shop. Speculation is currently based on previous shops. It should most definitely be character-based, not account-based. There should not be a level limit for purchasing items in the RED coin shop. As long as you have coins, you should be able to purchase everything, although obviously some items themselves will have a level limit (equips).

3. Default Re: Can you guys clarify something for me

Ah damn, just means a lot more time and effort will be required...

4. Default Re: Can you guys clarify something for me

If you have been farming up RED tickets beforehand with mule accounts, it really takes no effort at all.

5. Default Re: Can you guys clarify something for me

Not if you have several thousand tickets you want to use to scroll several weapons and other equips.
    I guess it'll be annoying having to constantly make level 1 characters haha, I'd prefer to just do it all on my main. I don't really see the point of inputting this restriction.