IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default Pocket Slot

This probably a dumb question and i'm probably missing something very obvious but from what i remember you needed level 30 charm and had to go to the Big Headward guy and give him a rose clippings and you'd get the slot. I was wondering if they'd changed anything recently because i can't seem to find it.

Spoiler

Any help would be nice.

2. Default Re: Pocket Slot

The quest should have popped up as a light bulb when you got lvl 30 charm. It's called Excessively Charming.

3. Default Re: Pocket Slot

Most Charm related quests require you to talk to that lady at Kerning Square first. I don't remember if this relates to the Pocket Slot quest or not though, as it's been ages since I did mine.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Pocket Slot

You are correct about most of them involving her (the facial expression ones), Excessively Charming (the one that gives you the pocket slot) doesn't involve her though.

I did it recently. It should be as simple as accepting the quest from the lightbulb and talking to him. In fact, I accepted the quest just last week on my Hayato.

Perhaps Nexon done goofed and the quest is level 199 and under?

5. Donator Male
    New_York

I checked all of them and nothing there

Rushed there to check and nothing there except the actual kerning square quests. I did get constant Sigh though so i guess thats a plus lmao

6. Default Re: Pocket Slot

Well, worse case scenario you can always buy it from the Black Friday Shop for 120 coins.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I just checked on my Hayato (who has the quest in progress), it simply says "Characters over level 30". I have no clue why it isn't showing up for you, it's weird. You might just have to resort to buying the slot :(

8. Donator Male
    New_York

Was hoping to get the prots but looks like im not gonna have much of a choice at this point

@Razmos; yea, sadly. luckily the sengoku high gives coins so i have a decentish amount of them

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Sorry for bumping this back up, but @HeroDDC, did you manage to get the slot?

I just got the slot on my Hayato (by completing the quest) and weirdly, the slot doesn't actually appear in my equip inventory, I can still equip a pocket item in the "slot" but there is no slot actually there.

As you can see, there is no slot actually there. Have you tried equipping a pocket slot item on your Dark Knight? your pocket slot might be there, just invisible.

10. Donator Male
    New_York

I just tried that and it did work, i guess i got it a long time ago and forgot about it since i haven't actively played this character in years. I guess its my fault for not thinking the slot might be invisible
    Such Nexon

11. Default Re: Pocket Slot

Same happened to me. I bought the pocket slot opening item in the BF shop and used it and was appalled to see no new slots in my equipment inventory. Then I just equipped a random pocket item and boom. Good jerb, Nexon.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

BUT HOW WILL I UNEQUIP MY ITEMS NEXON