IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Default Re: New JMS stuff?

Close, but they still need to add more fur.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I find cat-girls cute in a "aww, she's adorable and has cute mannerisms" sort of way. I do not understand furries at all, and I find it weird for people to bring up a sexual fetish in a normal conversation, but whatever.

I see Beast Tamer as a "cute animal girl", not furry bait.

3. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

At least it wasn't a pony girl.

4. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

New Neo Tokyo content, what... Also familiar updates... We don't even have the newest tier for familiars yet! Darnit GMS! Copy more from JMS!

Bring over the Sword Art Online content, familiar updates, Beast Tamer class, Sengoku updates, and Neo Tokyo updates please.

5. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

Yeah. It says "Child of God Zero" in the top left hand corner.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Don't forget the merged cash shop inventory and pet skills!

7. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

I wonder if this class will let you mighty morph into an animal or something.

8. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

I think they're making this class to get more girls to play

9. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

Or men pretending to be girls.

10. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

They won't bring the Sword Art Online content due to contractual agreements between Nexon Japan and the publisher. Nexon America can not easily just grab the updates. However, we have seen past tie-up items (FMA/Naruto) in GMS but they were renamed to other things.

11. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

Wonder if its a job advancement or hypers...

12. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

They're probably just re-implementing the old system they had before....I think Pantheon was added? They had a super nice exclusive login system and then one random patch got rid of it. It was way better than what is normal, so I imagine they're just readding it, which is not a bad thing.

I might check out this new class...maybe....I don't know anymore. I still have my perma Fox pet and beret, so I wouldn't have to buy anything anyway. Couldn't hurt to check it out if it was interesting enough.

The description of the new class given earlier in the thread makes it sound like Zero expanded, honestly.
    Sounds like Zero with more modes than just Male and Female Zero...or whatever that was about I never paid much attention.

It has potential to be interesting, and JMS's developers have proven at being able to make enjoyable jobs for the most part.

Not sure why they'd make another Mage class, though.

It is almost exclusively due to the fact that JMS's developers did a fantastic job with Hayato and Kanna, outside of bugs. They are both thoroughly enjoyable to play. Can't really say that about all the classes that get released in KMS.

13. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

I have no idea. I want to know more though. The skill looks really nice and big.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

The colour scheme and art style of the attack looks a lot like Kanna's attacks (for example the hit animation of Orochi). also if you look at the 2 monsters to the left and right of the whirlwind, the hit animation looks like it's got japanese text in it. Perhaps JMS is just getting a culturally relevant reskin of Zero's abilities?

for all we know, GMS might be getting a reskin too, since we've only seen one ability (and it's a starting one at that)

They probably wouldn't bother doing this for other classes, but Zero is a special one-time dealio, so they might do something special for it.

15. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

KMS and JMS both announced a new class involving a foxgirl (A friend for Eunwol, the actual character for Beast Tamer.) around the same time.

.....What?

I do question why JMS (And eventually GMS) keeps on getting content that KMS isn't though.

16. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

Maybe it is just a reskin of that level 170 skill

It looks like the two images could be of one skill since the map is the same.

Or yeah maybe they changed Zero's skills. They seem to always change classes now after their release in KMS.

17. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

Maybe JMS will make a custom mechanic with Zero, just like GMS Lumi and Kaiser?

18. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

I zoom-ed into the image and I can assure you there are no Japanese texts as part of the skill animation.