Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

1. Default Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00HKt/

2. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

Has anyone else noticed that they removed the BF Points from CS, and also stopped giving BF Coins for the purchases made?

[Update 11/27] The number of Black Friday Coins received from this event has been increased to 2 per 1,000 NX spent during 11/27 - 12/2.

Just when you think they've done something decent with the RED Previews...

3. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

er wasn't today the last day? superior wards gooooooooooooooo

4. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

I'm debating with myself whether or not to get the Shield Scroll package. I don't know if the iCoGs in the RED shop are limited to a few per character or not. If they are, then I don't see any point in getting that amount of Shield Scrolls, as I plan on using the iCoGs and Shield Scrolls on RA equipment I've already equipped.

5. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

They are moveable within the account, so stock up.

6. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

Just to make sure of what you said - you mean the iCoGs are moveable in the account?

If so ...
    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/fil...anCainGrin.gif

EDIT: Sorry to quote you - just saw the tumblr picture. Holy merciful Rang.

Second EDIT: So seven tickets per character to get one iCoG. Time to buy tickets.

7. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

Here you go.

8. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

upgrade a weapon perhaps i dunno x3

9. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

The Black Friday points have always said Nov.1-Nov.30 on the banner. I have no idea what's going on with the coins.

10. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

I still get Black Friday coins for spending NX, 1 for 1k NX spent, the points are gone though. Forgot to grab my last Guardian scroll, oh well

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

Don't worry, they'll give out the missing BF coins ... in the same maintenance that removes the Black Friday Shop.

12. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

Never mind, it still gives 2 coins for 1k, not sure why I only got 1 coin earlier but I just gifted my Bishop a 4k NX pack of Sengoku High tickets and got 8 BF coins for it.

13. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

For those looking to get the shield scroll packages; in your haste to click and buy before all 5 packages sell out, better check that they don't expire in one day, or just before whenever we get the red shop (is it this week?)

14. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

~650 ish Shielding Wards in GAZED, I hope the Shield Scroll package numbers are high too

Nope, I think it was 50? went down pretty quick, I got 3/5 that I wanted, so not too bad this time.
    Last edited by Mazz; 2013-12-01 at 05:04 PM.

15. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

There were still Shielding wards left after 2 hours, but the Shield Scroll packages sold out in seconds.
    I'm kind of surprised that I managed to get a pack, based on results from previous years.

16. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

I think there were 35-40 Shield Scroll packages. I managed to get 3/4 that I wanted, so I'm happy with that.

17. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

Didn't have enough NX to buy two, but I got one shield scroll pack, so I'm happy. DAMN that thing went to 0 in seconds though.

18. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

~21 in bellocan. Got the two I wanted ^^

19. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

Not a chance in Scania, 0/2 packs obtained. Time to Sengoku High on all the mules, 13 runs per safety scroll is hardly ideal, but may have little other choice unless Nexon decide to put shield scrolls in the CS permanently.

20. Default Re: Sunday's Black Friday Deals!

I kinda have a feeling they'll put NX scrolls in the CS with RED, since the coin shop has been hyped so much over the +8 M/ATT scrolls/Positive Chaos, etc.. seems fitting to put them back in after having a sale (where the vast majority of people didn't get the numbers they desired), at full price.

Maybe not though. I was convinced they'd never bring scrolls back and would just make them obtainable in-game (Black Friday/RED shops, for example), but the Black Friday CS sales proved me wrong on that, so it'll happen again at some point.