Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

Don't forget about all the other hot times.
    And if someone has 2k accounts it's pretty much guaranteed they aren't too legit

2. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

When I looked yesterday they were going for 2-3m in the FM, which is quite a bargain when you think that ~3 of them get you a cube way better than occults. And I guess if someone has 200 billion to drop on cubes... whatever.

3. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

Hmm I guess this shop makes me consider funding a new char

4. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

It's okay. I'll help lighten your burden.

5. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

What are these rumors I'm hearing about the tickets becoming untradable after the patch??

6. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

I honestly would not be surprised if they decided to do that. I already went ahead and spread my tickets around on several mules just to be safe.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

People like spreading FUD.

There are any number of mean things Nexon could do with these tickets, but nobody has proof of anything.
    Personally I'd like to believe they aren't going to do anything whose sole purpose is to piss everybody off, especially after going to the trouble of this Tumblr event to allay some of our worries.

8. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

Personally, I'm planning on gathering and distributing my tickets tonight.

For some reason, I've always just assumed the tickets would be converted into coins, a maximum of 10 tickets for 100 coins, following the patch rather than having some kind of exchange.

I'd also be wary of the description. They have two name/desc strings attached to the same item ID, so the one that occurs later overshadows the first one.

RED Ticket
    If you look REALLY CLOSE, it says, "3 will get you 25 coins, 5 will get you 50, 8 will get you 75, 10 will get you 100."

RED Ticket
    If you look at the ticket REAL CLOSE, there is a message that says, " 3 will get you 30, 4 to 6 will get you 50, 7 to 9 will get you 80, 10 will get you a 100."

I am like 99% sure we can trust the second description (the in-game one), but it's rather odd that they would add a new string rather than editing the old one and I'm a paranoid person.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That's one possibility, but now that they've been giving out 5 tickets per Hot Day, it makes a lot less sense than it did in the beginning (when the total one could get was 10 per account). A naive player, accepting all the boxes on their main and never moving any tickets, would lose some 30 or 40 tickets this way.

10. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

I'll just give every mule 40 tickets to be sure I can get at least 3 iCoG's and cubes.

11. Electron Straight Male

IGN: TooStellar
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 207
    Job: Demon Avenger
    Guild: OurAura
    Alliance: Aura Alliance
    Farm: Stellar
    usa

just a theory but in desciption of red ticket if you trade in 4-6 you get 50 coins, so if you trade in 4 tickets each time instead of 10, you get 25% more coins O_O

12. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

Omg you're a genius.
    Why has no one noticed this before!?

13. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

We have, but even people employed by Nexon should have the brains to dodge this blatant error.

14. Default Re: RED Coin Shop: Upcoming Tumblr Event

I...
    I wasn't srs...