Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

1. Default Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00HKo/

2. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

Because limited quantities were always great ideas...

3. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

In case anyone's interested, I made 2 Google Docs excel sheets listing the sales upon request earlier in the week.
    Click here to view the sheet with images. Note that the sheet is relatively large in size and may not properly load the first time.
    And here's the same sheet but with images removed.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

And not a single pineapple was given about these sale choices

5. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

It is a shame that not more items are Permanent, that the Transparent Package is still a package and Limited items are limited.

You can say beggars can't be choosers, but in the real Black Friday sales, I do have quite a few things to choose from.

6. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

I haven't used that 90% discount thing from before yet, but apparently it can apply to those permanent pet packages. So a permanent pet + permanent pet equip + scrolls for 1480 NX would be a pretty good deal.

7. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

Shouldn't work on already discounted prices

8. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

cuuuuuuuuuuubes

Anyone know what the Owl of Rhinne does? I've never seen that item before.

9. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

Yeah they don't stack, but it seems the 90% takes priority over the pricing of black friday deals?
    Spoiler

10. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Server: Scania
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

Could you please explain what does "ITEM 1/5 2/6 3/7 4/8" means.
    I was also wondering where did these data from?
    Thanks.

11. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

Kudos Reddish, very useful, thank you very much :).

12. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

They let you search for items using filters, like potential stats.

13. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

Im interested in that fox pet though

14. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

Black Friday ... so when the event is ready for us.... one question is

for 2 hour... is the item is unlimited purchase? or there a limited quality ?

15. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

The notice says: "Items change every two hours, so be sure to check the sales schedule below. These are limited quantity sales. Get the goodies before someone else does!"

16. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

Oh, originally the sheet was supposed to list 1 item on sale per column, but Google Docs would chop off (refuse to display and let you scroll right) the 5th to 8th items being listed, so I had to list the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th on sale items under the same column as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th items.
    As for where I got the data, it's not hard to manually find the links for Thursday-Monday's sales. Just change the last character or two in the Wednesday post, since all these posts were created (and made hidden) more or less around the same time (i.e. change the 'o' in "00HKo" to 'p', 'r', 's', 't' or 'u').
    Last edited by Reddish; 2013-11-27 at 01:38 PM.

17. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

90 day, limited quanitity, Root Abyss pet package. Lulz.

I wonder how fast Friday's cube package will be out of stock.

And of course, Wards and Shields are back in limited quantities also. Lolololol.

18. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

Uh...I have a question about the pricing of those Root Abyss pets.

The package is 15 dollars with 16 dollars, and says at that price it's 40% off. Doesn't that mean the package is around 28 dollars? Were 90 day 3 pet packages always that expensive? Could have sworn they went for 22 dollars at most...

Also...each individual pet is 7.5k...with a 50% discount...Does that mean they wer 15k originally for 90 day? Isn't that extremely expensive for a temporary pet, because I swore I bought the roo pets for much cheaper and they actually buff your character and came with extra goodies.

Or am I mistaking the pets to be 90 day but instead they are permanent, and the 90 day refers to the pet food / pet equip that comes with it?

Fast answers would be apreciated since I would like to know if I should buy a permanent fox for my explorers, but I know it might not be possible because I don't think most servers have these pets? (i know jms had them as an event prize for killing RA 21 times and they were perma....)

19. Default Re: Wednesday's Black Friday Deals!

I didn't get to check the cash shop personally while the servers were up but apparently some items were in quantities of 10.