Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
  1. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

I've seen quite a few Japanese bloggers with 160 weapons (oddly, no armors, maybe I got it wrong and Grosso Polpo drops weapons and Livyatan drops armors, Grosso Polpo occurs much sooner than Livyatan in the trade system, you have to unlock Maple World ports to encounter Livyatan, while Grosso Polpo shows up in Rosa trades), and you can't set sail in a party, so I would guess they're somewhat easy, much easier to beat than say, Chaos RA.

2. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

idk if this has been mention but is there a time limit for some of these boss battles? I assume they just spawn as ur cruising. Then again, there's been reports of infinite monster waves... too bad the sc doesn't allow for me to check it out...

3. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

There's a set time for each voyage, like Dolce is 3 minutes, Luca is 5 minutes. Each phase of monsters has its own time limit, I'm pretty sure (the infinite monster waves has a time limit of its own I know for sure), and if you kill the monsters, it'll reduce the time of the voyage, which is good for getting through Dolce and Luca faster, but not so great for the voyages with bosses. There's no penalty for not killing monsters as far as I know, so I guess, the best thing to do would probably be to not kill any monsters for any of the ports after and including Rosa.

4. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Nevermind, I think I understand now.

5. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Hmm, I wonder if stats from other lv 140/150 items can be transferred to Sweetwater like Dimension Gloves and Dominator Pendant. I have a pretty good Dimension Glove, but I want to use 4 set Sweetwater with Tyrants.

The Black Friday Big Spender thing didn't count my purchases on Dec 5th, so I didn't get anything. I sent a ticket about it, do you think they'll fix it? They really need to be more explicit with the start/end times of their events.

6. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

I hope they do resolve issues with purchases, I haven't gotten to login to check to see if I got a Tyrant/Fafnir box but if I didn't I'm going to be rather upset.

Also I, too, have dimension gloves I want to transfer to the new ones (they have 7 more base m.att and better + allstat so yeah..), so I hope they're not exclusive upgrades to set items only..

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Ah pineappleing hell. I did my maths wrong. I spent 69,730k during the event. I was 270NX away from getting a Tyrant item.

Just... seriously, that luck. why.

8. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Yeah I'm pretty livid about the box event. I spent the amount of nx required for a tyrant box and yet....

IIRC... the event ran from Nov. 1 - Dec. 5

Nx spent before DEC: 58,984
    Nx spent before DEC 5 : 83,984
    Nx spent INCLUDING DEC 5 : 106,484

Nexon however, decides that I only get 3k maple points....

9. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

The way they worded it made it seem like the 5th would be included.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...pender%20Event
    I spent enough on the 5th to get both a Fafnir and Tyrant box, but I didn't recieve anything. I submitted a ticket, but I doubt they'll respond to it.

10. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Is there currently a Commerci Scroll for Zero weapons as well? Or did I miss that?

11. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Yes, they added it this patch. Lionheart, Root Abyss, and Sweetwater lucky scrolls drop from their respective bosses, Empress, Chaos Vellum, and I guess both Grosso Polpo and Livyatan.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Ouch...

13. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

and soon the Marvel Machine!

14. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!