IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Commerci reminds me of AC4, just a little bit.

2. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

If by enhancements it means attack from scrolling I'll jump on this regardless of potential lines being saved, the new cubes that RED gives (which were actually not mentioned anywhere but I'm still crossing my fingers) have significantly better chances at giving decent lines than current ones.. and most of my stuff is 15/18% anyway which is pretty mediocre for legendary tier.

3. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Lol and i was just about to spend alot of money to get the full RA set. Thank goodness i hesitated. And fortunate for me i got the full empress set already! :D

4. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Eh, depends on the set effects I guess. Zero's kinda screwed on that front since you're stuck using lapis and lazuli for weapons. The 50 attack from 3 armor pieces is probably better than whatever they'll cook up for this new set.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It's a shame the upgrade to level 160 doesn't count for Sengoku items, means I can't upgrade my Sengoku Fan. I have an Empress fan though.

Seems strange to be able to upgrade both Empress and Fafnir items to level 160 items, but I imagine upgrading 140-160 will be much, much harder.

6. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

ha ha no.

7. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Zero should be fine so long as the weapons don't have anything other than an attack difference. GMS has been surprisingly good at including non-KMS stuff, by which I mean including things like 2H Weapon M.Atk scrolls for fans, so I'm sure they'll release a Lapis/Lazuli Joker scroll for the new set like all the other sets.

Yes

Or, you'd get a crappier version of the 160 items.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Well, I thought the word "Delight" was a strange and very undramatic name for a big update.

Good point, either way it could be a nice upgrade for me, so i'm looking forward to seeing how this works.

9. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well damn, they did the night day system.

10. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Will have to see if there is a level 160 set effect, and if it uses a top/bottom. If the set bonuses encroaches on Tyrant slots or if it uses an overall then it may be less desirable unless the set bonus is unbelievably good...

just trying to justify grabbing some RA stuff earlier today

Rest of the stuff looks nice though.

11. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Does anyone know what we need to make the cubes?

12. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

yeah, it...does...

13. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

CMST is getting RED on November 22nd. I'm curious if Commerci will be added to their version since they got Gollux and Dawnveil.
    I'm curious to see the differences. Many versions are getting ready for RED.

14. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

I just don't feel like the new set will be able to overshadow the Fafnir's innate 60% Boss + other bonuses; much more, and it gets pretty absurd. My CRA clothing is already relatively well-scrolled, 20+ additional attack each, so unless the new weapon is Joker tagged, I probably will have no interest even if I can upgrade my still unequipped Fafnir weapon.

15. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Gee, what a surprise. Now we can't buy these cubes from other people.

Grey (iAmFear) posted it in his Professions Guide, but here it is:

16. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

http://youtu.be/mmqSid_C190?t=9s

You can't beat this.

17. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

I have a Two Handed Axe that needs upgrading. Gonna take awhile though as I'm remaking a Hero that is similar to my main character.

18. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

It also just occurred to me that nebulites are almost certainly not going to transfer, and I spent a ton on the nebulites for my weapons alone :X
    Excited to see how this works though.

19. Default Re: RED micro-site now out!

Eh Pirate PQ is boring to do even Pre-BB. Not as much fun or variety compared to say Ludi PQ where each player has a job to do. You just kill mobs, pick up pomegranate, drop pomegranate and fight the boss.