1. Neutron Male
    IGN: ThiefysLumi
    Server: Bera
    Level: 222
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Resolute
    Alliance: LessThan3

Default 90% discount - how does it work?

Hey guys,
    How does the 90% CS discount work? (how long does it last/which items/how many items)

Thanks!

2. Default Re: 90% discount - how does it work?

Deleted post.
    Last edited by huehuehue; 2013-11-20 at 12:33 PM. Reason: I'm a derp who can't read

3. Default Re: 90% discount - how does it work?

Not true. I was able to buy the black market merchant 30 day one (priced at 30k) for 3k, and I only originaly have 12k loaded.

But you are right about cube packages.

4. Default Re: 90% discount - how does it work?

Yeah, just realized I read the question wrong. That's what I get for checking Southperry right after waking up XD

5. Default Re: 90% discount - how does it work?

Just know that it will get used up on your first purchase, so make sure you don't waste it on something cheap like Sengoku High Tickets.

6. Neutron Male
    IGN: ThiefysLumi
    Server: Bera
    Level: 222
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Resolute
    Alliance: LessThan3

Default Re: 90% discount - how does it work?

Last time you could use the discount as long as you wanted if you bought bundles, so I could buy like 10 bank slot expansion.
    Did someone try? Is it only working for the first bundle? Can you even buy a bundle of something with the discount?

EDIT : It lets me mark bundles..
    http://i.imgur.com/nXOaIbu.png

Will it work? will the discount disappear after the 1st bundle purchase? Did anyone tried that?
    Last edited by Thiefy; 2013-11-20 at 03:55 PM.

7. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: 90% discount - how does it work?

Ok here is a question that may not be able to be answered but I figured I would give it a shot. I have yet to use my 90% discount wanting to wait till last day on my main account to buy the 30 day shop for 3knx. The problem is with the BF sales coming. I do not believe they would allow the discount to be applied to the sale, but will I lose my discount if I purchase something else before using the discount.So I guess I am wondering if someone has bought one of the excluded items(Cash Shop except for Cubes, Gachapon Tickets, Random Boxes (Premium Surprise Style Box, etc.), Hyper Teleport Rocks, Inventory Slots, and items that cost 10 NX or less.) and if they still had discount or not.