IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Default Re: [Updated] v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

I have yet to get hit but I can only image taking 3K or less damage.

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

SO... I decided to do the Red Leaf High event today and I died to Blaze Wizard Oz about 5 times or so. She does over 50k damage to me which shocked me a bit. Nonetheless, I got my 3 totems and now I can go back to AFK.

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

And this is where I laugh at all the "attacking classes" that can't protect themselves from Oz or Dual Blade.

The perks of being a bishop and having holy shell

Even without holy shell I hit hard enough that I don't die~

5. Default Re: [Updated] v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

I asked this on the maintenance thread but didn't get an answer... but...

Can someone fill me in on just how long Sengoku High was extended for?

6. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

Cannoneers just don't care about those damage, they can't even reach us in most case. Lumi being the only exception to this.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Sengoku High

source

8. Default Re: [Updated] v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

so going through this thread..realizing i kill everything before they hv a chance to hit me. Never even saw oz do flamegear. Doubt it would kill me tho, will try later and find out. DS so OP

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

so 14 days more, counting today? it's impossible to get the totems unless you're raking up 60+ coins (and did all the previous days)

10. Default Re: [Updated] v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

Sounds like this is too frustrating and infuriating now.

I know the totems are OP but I guess I'll pass this time.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

It was never possible to get all the totems without spending cash, so that's no surprise.
    The extra free tickets in the Hot Day boxes should be enough to get one totem, though, which was unrealistic before the extension and the boxes.

As for 60 coins or more - drop rate buffs help. Using Mutant Ribbon Pig familiar and Greed Pendant I was getting 67-70 per run. Using Easter Egg buff instead of the pig made it 76 coins every run (did 9 runs with that).

I recommend using the weekend 2x events for at least the 5 tickets of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you plan on buying cash shop tickets, that's probably the best time to use them, too.

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

interesting to know the limitations on it. I'm content with a single totem though. at least its possible without spending.

As for the question on being killed, my 4 runs today were fine(at the least) most I was hit for I believe was like 5k by hayato. of the people posting that they havent been killed yet are primarily of DS, Pallys(both having a guard skill, a 20% damage reduction skill and generally max defense), well warriors in general cept for a few apparently, so Defense probably does matter in these situations.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i've been running with spider+greed myself too, it's just me voicing my annoyance at how the event was set up from the beginning.
    i'm unable to get more than one totem (maybe, MAAAYBE i can get two, but that's it) without buying NX, since i have 5.8k nx and need to buy a PSoK, so i can only buy 1 set of 11 (viva the 90% discount i guess?)

and i refuse to throw more NX at nexon, so really, that's all the NX i have left, unless i dabble into "other businesses"

14. Default Re: Sengoku High

Success story:
    Had some minor amounts of NX since way before time.
    Bought a pack of 11 passes without even knowing about the nature of the 90% discount.
    Nexon mucks up.
    I get 26 tickets as compensation.
    All 3 totems fo basically free.

Now if the effect could be turned off, it is atrocious.

15. Default Re: Sengoku High

Lol same thing happened to me, but i got 30 tickets. In addition to that with each red leaf run giving about 7 black coins, i'm going to be able to get my empress shoulder. I thought it would have been impossible. And this is after i spent 120 black friday coins on heatwaves. So imagine how many coins i would have ended up with, guess there was no point giving up hope on the empress shoulders, glad it worked out like this.

I got my 3 totems. If all goes well i'll get my empress shoulder and the protection scrolls to scroll my empress cane, so pretty great event for me. I also got 2 levels from read leaf and heading for a third so i'm 203 now, although it's pointless to level since level 3 link skill doesn't seem to exist anymore, either way my phantom is pretty happy, TY NEXON .

Oh i have yet to encounter any major damage from these bosses, it's prolly because i'm a phantom so they always miss and if they do i have pretty good amount of def since i'm geared up slighty above average and over level 200. Sitting at 22k hp and 15k mp and i use magic guard so i technically have 37 hp.....GO PHANTOMS!.

16. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

How does a pet save from Ohkos? Must be missing something here...

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Auto HP potion. it isn't subject to the server lag of normally using potions, so you are healed much faster. In the case of multi hits, it heals you while you are being damaged, hence it saves you.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

I'm not certain. Either the Potion Pot death-cheating bug is back, or my pet manages to heal me in between the multi-hits of these attacks. So for example if the enemy deals 4 hits of 30% HP each, my pet will pot after the first hit, so I end up with 10% HP instead of -20%.
    (I don't know why it doesn't pot again after every hit, possibly takes too long.)

19. Default Re: [Updated] v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

Are you certain about that? Because it used to be the other way around; you were more likely to die during bad lag if you relied on autopot.
    Let's see if I can explain.
    Say you were training in bad lag where mobs could kill you in two hits. Manually you just pay close attention and pot after each hit, and you will be ok.
    But autopot does not activate until the red HP bar drops, and it does not drop until damage numbers come back from the server.
    So in a severe lag freeze, you would get hit a second time before the HP bar drops, and die.
    However, maybe Nexon changed how it works; I have not tried using it recently.

Hmm; you were talking about server lag, my experience is with bad internet lag, though I'm not sure I see why that would act differently.

20. Default Re: [Updated] v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

got my first totem too, and im going to get more nx e.e for my second and part of the third..