1. Default Few questions, I haven't played this game actively in almost 2 years.

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me asking some questions. First one.

Where do people train in the lv150 range now that LHC isn't really worth training at now?

Aaaaaaaand, are pallys still uhh, relevant? It's pretty much the only class I could stick with, but I don't see them much.

also if you guys don't mind, could I get a price check on a few items in Windia I got from the premium surprise box? The items I got were the cute sleeveless shirt, crystal fantasia wand, kerning engineering school shoes, green apple chat ring, twinkling boy hat & goblin fire, thanks.

2. Default Re: Few questions, I haven't played this game actively in almost 2 years.

Basically Dimension Invade would be the best place to train until around 170ish(?) Which is a new wave by wave type party quest sorta deal, it's in teh dimensional mirror (there's a quest you have to accept about pantheon I believe, it should be in the lightbubl). After that You should be going to second drill hall. Or Hall of Honor which is in future henesys (I'm not sure when that was added).

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Few questions, I haven't played this game actively in almost 2 years.

Pallys are more than fine.