1. Default PlayStation 4 debut demo

2. Default Re: PlayStation 4 debut demo

Honestly; the ps4, right now, doesn't have much games to offer that I would enjoy a lot.

Imma wait for uncharted/infamous/the division or a price drop.
    I bet they'll drop the price within 2014.

@Video The placement of that ps4 worries me. It looks like someone can bump into it.

3. Default Re: PlayStation 4 debut demo

What. How can you watch the same video I did and have those as topics you'd want to vocally discuss?

4. Default Re: PlayStation 4 debut demo

Don't get me wrong, as entertaining as I found that to be, those AR games aren't exactly something that would keep me too entertained for very long. Sure it's a cute thing to play with, and kids might love it, but what we want is actual video games. I said it in the other PS4 thread, but as much as I want a PS4 now, there's little reason to upgrade from a PS3 when there aren't really any PS4 exclusive titles that are really too interesting that aren't coming out for the PS3 too.

5. Default Re: PlayStation 4 debut demo

You wanna talk about what Jimmy fallon was wearing?
    Or how he was SO amazed by this not-so-amazing game that it kinda made him look old? lol
    Honestly that game is not as impressing as he makes it look like.

6. Default Re: PlayStation 4 debut demo

IM BUYING PS4 NOW JUST TO HAVE A PRETEND ARMY OF ROBOTS.

....I'm exactly the type of person they are marketing for aren't they :(

7. Default Re: PlayStation 4 debut demo

Are we... weird? I don't care about the next FF game or the level of detail your physics engine can achieve. I just want an army of smiling little pineappleers buzzing around whenever I give them a ball to play with. ;_;

8. Default Re: PlayStation 4 debut demo

I KNOW RIGHT, like I thought kingdom hearts 3 was going to win me over then i was like "lol i just want to know what happens, the game bore me now", THEN THIS HAPPENS.