IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Season 3 End Results

As you may know, Season 3 has come a close yesterday. Lots of people were ranking like crazy so what was your end result?

Hopefully by next season, you could come back here and see how much of a progress you made.

2. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

I got to gold, but then one of my rl friends reached plat, so I was jelly and got to plat. This was like a month+ before rewards so it's all good.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Surpassed my expectations. Started I silver 5, made the push to gold during the Spring. I was satisfied with that until I noticed I just kept on winning games. Osli and company making it to Plat didn't improve things, so I decided to make the push and reached it a week ago.

4. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Silver 4 -> Plat 1.
    Hoping I can do just as well next season~
    Got silver near the end of the season and got to plat a few weeks later

5. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Transferred to LAN from NA. Got to Gold IV. Met a ton of people and made many new friends in LAN, most of which are Diamond.

I've played Normals, and holy pomegranate, I'm surprised I can keep up with them.

6. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Silver 1 > Diamond 5

My goal at the beginning of the season was only gold too, lol.

7. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

gold 3-5, glass cannon hecarim, never forget.

8. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

All of my friends and I started in late May and we're almost all now in Silver. @Zelkova made it to Silver 3, @ResistGreen made it to Silver 4, my other friend, Wally, made it to Silver 2, and I made it to Silver 3. It's interesting how we progressed, considering when we started, all of our friends we played with were in silver and we used to always think they were so good. Now, we're playing with Gold and Platinum players and we're feeling like noobs again.

9. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Started Silver 2, stopped playing ranked when I hit silver 2.

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I started off unranked, not even lvl 30. I ended Silver II. I was definitely shooting for Gold before season ends, but gave up after my 3rd demotion from Silver I.

I've decided that my main champs (Cho jungle and Leo/Zyra supp) just weren't the right champs to run when I needed to carry the whole team. So I'll be working on expanding my champion pool until S4 starts!

11. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Silver 2 to Plat, was quite the roller coaster. Pretty much finished my transition to only be playing mid and top lane. Plan to learn new champions again before I jump back into ranked for season 4 (cass, syndra, ziggs being ones I really wanna work on mid, and vlad, kennen, rumble, and shen being some I wanna practice for top.)

12. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Lv 0 -> Bronze 2

Hoping on Hitting Plat or High Gold next season. I really wanna try for high ELO aram lol.

13. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I'm sure everyone will progress better than the last season by the time Season 4 ends.

14. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Unranked to Silver 2.

I feel kinda achieved as i was bronze 5 at one point, I've learnt quite a lot. Next season my goal is at least gold maybe plat

15. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Bronze 5 to Gold 5 and 1/2.

It's kind of funny. A lot of times it still feels like I'm dealing with Bronze 5 baddies but if I go play with actual bronze/low silver players I usually carry a game on my back. It's pretty cool to see how much you improve as a player if you're willing to devote time to it.

16. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

I made my debut in bronze II, which was better than s2 by a fair margin. My computer broke and I never got back to playing Summoner's Rift after getting it back.

17. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Silver 5->Silver 4. And I played A LOT of ranked games this season.

I got a lot beter, didn't I

18. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Silver I -> Plat V

I hit a huge roadblock at Gold III and Gold I, decided to be more strict in my role/champ choices and it worked out. Figured out what I truly excelled at and completely cut out my weak spots (top, jungle, and certain ADCs).

Took a much needed break after reaching Platinum. Perhaps I'll shoot for Diamond in S4 if I find the motivation.

19. Default Re: Season 3 End Results

Gold III in my very first season of ranked play. I'm pretty satisfied!
    (Never mind that two of my friends got to Diamond LOL.)