Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Default What is that thing called??

    That red thing^
    So I'm trying to find some renders of that thing that most titles/logo's or w/e have underneath them to make it look royal/high-class. Like that red carpet'ish thing. Damn this is hard to explain.
    Idk what it's called.
    Can someone help me


  3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia

    Default Re: What is that thing called??

    I googled "Scroll Banner" and found them, try that.

    EDIT: oh, never mind haha



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts