Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.491 - Some minor changes

The amount of members a guild can have has been increased to 200. Members who are guildless can now apply ingame to any guild they want to join.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.491 - Some minor changes

Sounds like an update we could have needed a few years ago.
    Now, Khaini could fit into one of these 200 guilds, but then we'd have to suffer the two idiot brothers and their kind.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.491 - Some minor changes

On the plus side, now there's more room for all your mules, making it easier for the 5 other actives in your guild to contact you.

Jokes aside this still appears to be a massive improvement on the system we have now, which in itself was a massive improvement on what we had when the game began. A significant update for GPQ wouldn't have gone amiss though, seems to have been largely forgotten.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.491 - Some minor changes

The guild size increase is nice, I suppose.

But here's the thing about Maple Story- because of all the different character classes and how fast each one levels, I really sorta wish that guilds would be revamped so that players could "link" their characters to already guilded characters on the same amount, so that no matter which of the 12+ characters they log on, it would still show "MainCharacter has logged on" and would use that IGN for when they chat in guild. Guildmembers could still open the guild window and check the current IGN of each person. It could get slightly confusing when seeing guildmembers in the same map/party/etc, but it's no more confusing than trying to remember which character is whose mule when veteran members add more than 2-3 of their characters to the guild.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.491 - Some minor changes

That first skill for the guild leader... I can totally imagine the troll that can be exercised with it.

"Oh your Cygnus boss has 10% HP left? Now let me click this and see what it does..."

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMST 1.2.491 - Some minor changes

They have pop ups that come up for the teleport skills. No doubt this would have it too.

7. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Default Re: KMST 1.2.491 - Some minor changes

Probably would require the people being summoned to confirm "to acquire the GP for this takes long so cannot test >:(*
    I can see the fun in this skill though :3
    Have two guild leaders go face to face and use it at the same time to have a guild showdown >:D
    or just have Henesys filled with tons guild leaders ready to use it all at the same time

8. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

I actually like this new guild system. At least you don't have to walk to the Guild place... if it's still there?

Imagine the lag in Henesys too, though. It'd be worse than it is now.

9. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

It's still there, you have to go to the guild place to create or disband a guild still. "and it's not really walking if the guild place teleport NPC is in most major towns"

10. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Oh, I see. Glad the Guild place is still there