Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Friday

1. Default Re: Black Friday

This is hilarious. Great job, Nexon.

2. Default Re: Black Friday

This one

3. Default Re: Black Friday

Just spent about 30ish minutes killing mobs at road of regrets 1 on 2.5x drop rate and got nothing... I wouldn't really call that reasonable. Maybe worth it if you're just those last few coins away from making a purchase. Guess we'll have to wait and see how pink zak goes...

4. Default Re: Black Friday

It's cool, they'll come out in the next 3 months, stop complaining and be patient, nexon is a business, all that matters money.

lololo

5. Default Re: Black Friday

It's a dam good thing I farmed Halloween boxes on my kanna.

Gained 130 black Friday coins on her. Wish I knew how many coins each were, wouldhave farmed harder to get to 180 for 2 shield scols.

I'm hoping pink zak gives at least 3 coins per day, seeing as there might be multiple times for pink zak and at least 1 coin per run would put me enough for 2 shield scrolls.

Also the collector in me is screaming to get the job event hats for all my characters, but the realist in me is screaming to get shield scrolls so I can scroll my god dam fafnir rod.

Disappointed in the Empress Shoulders, but just makes me want to get other items worth my coins. Guess my kanna is going to evo and farming coins each day. Also disappointed that I can't farm on multiple chars reasonably, but w/e. At least I don't need to spend nx for 2 shield scrolls...that's like 6k.

6. Default Re: Black Friday

I can't believe occult cubes(epic) are 90 coins.

7. Default Re: Black Friday

Nexon thinks these are so valuable and can ruin their nx income from cubes!

No one ever said they were logical to begin with....but 460 coin shoulders and 90 coin occults that only go to epic (not even the unique ones lul), yea......

TBH I never realy cared because I knew nexon would try to screw us over some way. I'm just happy I got my free pet and pet equips yesterday so I can farm evo on my kanna.

8. Default Re: Black Friday

Failed both of my protection scrolls, no surprise there. Back to the waiting game.

I have ~70 characters with 40+ black friday coins, not sure if I should get slates or stamps or what.

9. Default Re: Black Friday

So Pink Zakum gives 2 coins according to the patch notes, and can be done 3 times a day, meaning you can get at least 7 coins a day.

Not sure if I feel like it, although I'd certainly need to in order to get that Pocket Slot if the RED Tickets aren't for coins. (Then what the hell ARE they for? A new Adventurer character? I suppose I could make an Ice/Lightning Wizard so I can have a card set for magic users.)

10. Default Re: Black Friday

they are for RED coins, what else would they be for with the word "RED" in it?

11. Default Re: Black Friday

How are these coupons used, are they working? Would be great for the cash shop packages that are being released.

12. Default Re: Black Friday

buy box use box buy from CS use coupon get discount get coin buy more box

13. Default Re: Black Friday

They don't work on already discounted items (see: every freaking package) or cubes. Whopee doo.
    Hope they work for Sengoku High pass stacks. D:

14. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Black Friday

don't forget they also can't work unless you can already afford the item without the discount.

15. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: Black Friday

You can get 2 more Black Friday coins a day if you do the Absolute Belt event after the 1st day.. not sure if it will give you 2 coins on the last day but that is an extra 16-18 coins :D

16. Default Re: Black Friday

So 9 possible coins per day on 1 character.

Still feels so far away from my goal =x

17. Default Re: Black Friday

Do the daily coins and absolute belt attendances, you could get 1 protection on each account :)