Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

I hope not. Skill spamming/rotation and having to level through dungeons got pretty dull after a while (also it was pseudo 2D).

2. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

clearly maplestory 2 is going to have real time weather effects to crash your client and lag you into oblivion!

3. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

are those..weather forecasts for towns in vic?

4. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Yeah I'm guessing real-time weather.
    Even so, I'm getting fed up with these images that aren't even related to in-game. It's 2014 and they've been working on it for a long time, a little teaser would be nice. (I don't consider the video we got a teaser either, obviously nothing like the game)

5. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

weather and maybe terrains to increase / decrease your damage?

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The fact that you say this the day we start speculating about real time weather which can easily affect the in game amuses me.

"They've been working on it for a long time" means jack s'hit. Duke nukem anyone?

7. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Seriously, how long until beta testing begins?

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

This wasn't posted?

"Good ol’ times, Henesys."
    credits to Spadow.

9. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Henesys?

I'm hearing conflicting things. Is it supposed to be in the past of MS' world, or a completely new world altogether?

10. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

I'm thinking it's going to take place in the Maple World on an alternate timeline, but who knows? Nothing substantial has been revealed.

11. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Thought so too and while checking what they said on their little FAQ once they announced the game (check it here: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/.../maplestory-2/) they actually didn't say it wont have anything to do with the current maple,

Q2. Will ‘MapleStory’ and ‘MapleStory 2′ have the same worlds, characters, and monsters?

‘MapleStory 2′ takes place in a world from a previous time period. Some monsters and areas from ‘MapleStory’ might show up but ‘MapleStory 2′ is being developed to have different and interesting characteristics.

so I guess the "previous time period" is somewhere in those 300 years we know not much about between both black mage periods.

12. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

So... that means we'll see Athena?

13. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Spoiler

This one is a broadcast from the MBS saying that the center of the town Henesys has been infested by sheep and they're causing a lot of traffic, lol.
    Spoiler

This one is an excerpt from something called Maple Chronicles: Henesys and talks about how important the Chief of Henesys is.
    Spoiler

Finally, this one is another MBS broadcast, this time about the weather. It says that in Perion, there is currently a large sandstorm and the temperature range is massive so you should avoid going outside. I guess MapleStory 2 will feature all of the main towns of Victoria Island (Perion, Henesys, Ellinia, Kerning City)!

14. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

what does that say

15. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

PRAISE BE TO THE BLACK MAGE!

16. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Please~ Please~

An unknown but sudden sandstorm as well as large temperature ranges have begun to appear throughout Maple World and strange phenomena such as earthquakes have occurred without notice. Due to the anger of the sky, Perion's chief and its residents have gathered to perform the Strong Wind in the Sky memorial ceremony.
    - excerpt from [Maple Chronicles: Perion]

Edit: oh they updated the picture saying "Maple Island" was an error and it's supposed to say "Maple World", lol.
    Last edited by HighOnMushrooms; 2014-02-06 at 11:32 AM.

17. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Well this is starting to look interesting, huh?

18. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Does this body head combination look weird to anybody else too?